vert · 64 · 30031

Offline vert

• Knight
Hi guys,
This is a little preview of Autopilot Engine I'm codding to JMobius;

Playlist on Youtube about the engine:
&index=2

Checklist of general items to do:

I'll record a little video when I can and post here for more information about the progress of the project;

Anyone has any suggestion?

Your guys like it?

Mobius, do you can implement him officially after I finished? The project can co-exist with your fake player's system, I'm very careful with the code and implementation.

PS: the idea of autopilot is not just fake players, but an engine to enable player auto farm (admins can sell this feature as a premium to the user, or by event coin, by the way, will exist..)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://github.com/danielbarion/HighFive/tree/fakeplayers

Some VERY important notes:

• The current version of HighFive is very outdated (from the beginning of the last year (11 months from now)) because the focus is the autopilot engine, the Hi5 files can be updated when the first release of the engine occurs.
  • The autopilot engine / fake players are in one specific branch (fakeplayers)
  • To contribute you need to fork the repository, open a branch FROM fakeplayers update him as you want, then, you need to create a pull request from your branch to fakeplayers.
  • Everything is opensource, so, you can't fork, update and sell it. If I see anyone doing this and no contributions, I'll make the repository private and when I finish this, only Mobius and Liamxroy will have access.
  • I'm not a Java Dev, I'm a frontend dev (JavaScript), so, I build this project from Elfoscrash project for interlude (https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2jRoboto), I've reviewed and replaced 90% of this code and coded new features for bots, adapted to Mobius HighFive.
  • As I already said, I'm a junior Java dev, so, any help is very welcome.
  • I hope you guys enjoy it!

Well, that is it :D

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King

Offline vert

• Knight
This is server side; so I think yes, like a "legal bot"...

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
If it is compatible with our fake players and made for at least for a GoD branch, it will depend when I see the code for it.

Offline vert

• Knight
I'm working on Highfive, the GoD branch are too diff about HighFive ? I can adapt, no problem...

The engine is a package, they look like this:

I'll rename him to autopilot because I'm working on small generic functions as possible, to use him as "auto farm" in a player too;

When I done the project, I'll give access to the source to you Mobius (the project is in my personal github as a private repository).

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Offline vert

• Knight
Nice work.
Moved in work in progress.

Thank you, I'm finishing my university exames and I'll have a little more time to code this project.

Wau, looks cool  :) :)

Thank you;

I'll try let this topic regularly updated.

Offline vert

• Knight
I finished the Sagittarius class tonight, refined the get target function and update initial fight buffs;

(1:45 AM, let's sleep hahaha).

Next classes: Moonlight Sentinel, Ghost Sentinel.

I'm working only in archers class first (Kamael will be in the end, spoil and summoners too).

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
I finished the Sagittarius class tonight, refined the get target function and update initial fight buffs;

(1:45 AM, let's sleep hahaha).

Next classes: Moonlight Sentinel, Ghost Sentinel.

I'm working only in archers class first (Kamael will be in the end, spoil and summoners too).

Goodjob Vert .. I hope Mobius will get you to inner circle after this share.

Offline vert

• Knight
Goodjob Vert .. I hope Mobius will get you to inner circle after this share.

Thank you, it would be amazing.

Unfortunately I have low time to code (work and university), so, I'm programming this engine just in my free time... I don't know if I'll finish him completely in the next months, but I want the first release with the basic functions and some AIs (archers, daggers, bishop and some mages) 100% working for you guys can use and I'll do some updates as possible with the next features (other AIs, progressive system, player autopilot - farm).

Offline vert

• Knight
Update:

• Archers class finished,
  • cast skill logic removed (using default players skill handle now);

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Fake Players are teleported to (x 0, y 0, z 0) some times when walking to target in varkas (in every irregular place).

Reason: default last position in server (players class) is (x 0, y 0, z 0) and when receive a package from client, the package is verified if is a valid position and character last server position is updated.

Solution: in the start flow of fake player thinking, if the last position !== current position, update the last position.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline vert

• Knight
Update:

• Archmage class,
  • Mystic Muse class,
  • Storm Screamer class,
  • Basic mage logic done;

• Nuker mages working 100% with self spell buff, no logics for CC skills done yet (surrender to fire, anchor, silence....).
  • Engine renamed from fakeplayers to autopilot.
  • Spawn player with a specific lvl (min 1, null = use default level from config, max = if number > 86, use 86; 86 = 85 and 100%).
  • Helper button added with some informations about general use.

Next possible updates:
  • Daggers class.
  • Overlord class.
  • Conditional skill logic (for CC's).
  • Use summons.
  • Soultanker class (with summon).
  • Summons class.
  • Dreadnought class.
  • Titan class (need conditional skill task for frenzy and zealot).
  • Khavatary class (need conditional skill task for zealot).
  • Cardinal class.
  • Evas class.
  • Shillen elder class.
  • Hierophant class.
  •    Warcryer class.
  • Maestro class (with summon).
  • Spoil class (with sweep logic).
  • Kamael classes.

This will happen, maybe not in this order, I want to release the first version after Khavatary class and do some updates after...

What you guys think about this ?

Necessary features but not listed in the ordered tasks:
  • Back to the region when character die
  • Go to a specific region based on characater level
  • Accept party
  • Buffer classes buff party

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!