L2JMobius

Fafurion Community Board Bypasses

djpliku92 · 4 · 3542

Offline djpliku92

• Heir
Hi guys, trying to learn here, I want to finish work on a fully functional Community board with Class changer, Subclass changer and so on.
I'm trying to find the html's files of Raina NPC (33491)  to see the bypasess and implement them on links in ALT B but I cannot find them in /data/html. Any ideea, example would be cool :)

EDIT: Found the html's in /data/scripts/ai/areas/TalkingIsland/Raina/
Added an example for subclass change button the bypass: action="bypass -h Quest Raina addSubclass"
But works only when near Raina npc.

Offline mithrilmines

• Viscount
Hi guys, trying to learn here, I want to finish work on a fully functional Community board with Class changer, Subclass changer and so on.
I'm trying to find the html's files of Raina NPC (33491)  to see the bypasess and implement them on links in ALT B but I cannot find them in /data/html. Any ideea, example would be cool :)

EDIT: Found the html's in /data/scripts/ai/areas/TalkingIsland/Raina/
Added an example for subclass change button the bypass: action="bypass -h Quest Raina addSubclass"
But works only when near Raina npc.

my opinion is waste of time instail there so much features ... focus on more retail to fix them working :P

Offline djpliku92

• Heir
Totally agree mate, but I aim to a mid rate server enviroment, and a functional community board.
And that I will share my community board if I will make it work for others to use.

Offline denneo

• Vassal
Totally agree mate, but I aim to a mid rate server enviroment, and a functional community board.
And that I will share my community board if I will make it work for others to use.
What is the result of your actions? Were you able to fix the desired features?