L2JMobius

High Five NO Open

lukinhasqq · 18 · 5405

Offline lukinhasqq

• Vassal
hello guys , i download the project for h5 , and the java 10 , but I can not open the login server nor the game server, I click and it simply does not open anything

any help me ?

Offline vert

• Knight
Maybe the database not configured brother; check the configurations and try again

Offline lukinhasqq

• Vassal
there is nothing wrong with the database, everything is configured correctly, the file does not open, it does not execute, it is not an error, it just does not execute

Offline lukinhasqq

• Vassal
now I'm following the mobius tutorial on how to install the project, I've done the whole procedure, but I can not compile the project to run the server, the error that appears to me is "com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.
It is currently set to "C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre-10.0.2"

I unready created a JAVA_HOME Variable

I tried a search and I saw that in the folder libs (jdk 10 / libs) there is no file "tools", is this the problem of not compiling?

Offline vert

• Knight
Oh holy, i have solved this issue too.

Check what version of java the compiler are using...
I have installed the mobius recommended java, but my compiler was using another version; I solved this after configure the correctly version to build.

Offline mithrilmines

• Viscount
Try to write how u fix it so i will help players with same problems !

Offline lukinhasqq

• Vassal
But how i can make this ?  Vert ?

Offline lukinhasqq

• Vassal
I try compiler in other rev , and do , whitout errors

Offline vert

• Knight
https://i.imgur.com/YH5ObJw.png

Here, you need to add a new sdk (select the folder_of_java_version/bin); and select the added sdk as project sdk

Offline Pall1S

• Knight
You have jdk 10? Check ur jre version... cuz u compiling with jdk and after compile opening with JRE

Offline lukinhasqq

• Vassal
I have installed the mobius recommended version , so yes , jdk10

Offline vert

• Knight
I have installed the mobius recommended version , so yes , jdk10

Try check the current compiler SDK (search in google how to check), maybe you need change him...

Offline champzix1

• Baron
Copy everything from folder jdk to jre and replace everything. (yes to all)

Or..
Remove java system path variable and uninstall all version of jdk, jre.
And install jdk, jre version 8 (required) then install jdk, jre version 10.
With both versions installed the path variable error should be gone.

Also try Eclipse with Subclipse plugin.

Offline vert

• Knight
Bro, you don't need "Copy everything from folder jdk to jre and replace everything. (yes to all)", never do this!
This is very wrong!
Why ?
Because Java has separated folders for any type of installations, you just need add him correctly to project, not merge folders.

And please, DON'T DELETE JAVA FROM PATH VARS, you don't know if another program are using these variable; just add the path of java version you need.

Resuming: NEVER DELETE, just add!

Offline champzix1

• Baron
On some machines, add path vars is not enough for jdk, jre 10 it still not point to jdk folder there are too many reports about this.
That's why jdk, jre 8 is required and no need to add any path vars because it will do that for you.

You still can run any apps that required 8 or 10.
For build the sources, eclipse will warn you to point to jdk 10 folder in the settings. And path vars error should be gone.

If you are lazy, you still can use copy method.