L2JMobius

Helios How do I setup everything?

xtcwithlsd · 7 · 2103

Offline xtcwithlsd

• Vassal
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with getting the client for Helios. I downloaded the premade helios pack at the Download FREE button which includes a link for the client. In this client folder I downloaded I cant even see the .exe (screenshot below) so I have no clue what to do now, could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

screenshot of client folder:

https://imgur.com/a/qZfEOXP

Offline spellsinger1991

• Vassal
As i know u missing too much folders, so u need download again ( in Server pack have Readme file, included link for download Client + Geodata )
may it help you :D

Offline xtcwithlsd

• Vassal
Yeah it seems the ZIP file of Helios was corrupt from google drive. now i'm trying to install underground. now i'm having the problem where i'm stuck at the login screen of the client. after i enter my username and password, it says "logging in..." and it keeps going on like that forever. any ideas?

Offline spellsinger1991

• Vassal
Maybe you unchange the IP to play. Set the address to 127.0.0.1 in L2.ini

Offline xtcwithlsd

• Vassal
i changed the IP to 127.0.0.1 in l2.ini with the editor and now when i try to log in it says "could not connect to authentication server. please try again later." so i'm thinking the connection is the problem but i have no clue how to fix it.

Offline spellsinger1991

• Vassal
do you use skype or FB messenger ? maybe i can teamview and help u but what time u free