L2JMobius

Helios Report :Some skill job Tyrr give 0 damage on Raid Boss

isengwong · 13 · 6029

Offline isengwong

• Heir
I found 4 skill job Tyrr give 0 damage on Raid Boss ( I (my char: Tyrr Maestro) try on Antharas,Queen Ant and Baium),but give normal damage on usual monster.
4 Skill :
1.Power Bomber,
2.Eruption,
3.Sonic Star,
4.Power Hammer Crush.

Need help.

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King
Check traits associated with them. Most raid bosses have a passive skill that grants them immunity to various traits.

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King
When the target has immunity to a certain trait, you will deal 0 damage with any skill associated with it.

This is commonly seen on characters with Aden/Rune castle circlets, which have a brief stun immunity effect.

Or raid bosses. Which have a lot of permanent, passive immunities.

Offline Sdw-

• Black Sheep
  • Elder
Immune to trait will only prevent pump effect for a skill with that trait to apply, that won't change instant effect to make damage.

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King
There are numerous reports on various sources on the internet (besides my own experience on retail) of trait immunities also affecting damage. I think what we have now is correct.

Offline Sdw-

• Black Sheep
  • Elder
Iris, you're wrong. We actually thought so too at first, reason why it's the way it is now.

Pick the basics, as the skill engine is the same for any creature (mostly) get an immune to KB or KD and ask someone to skill you with one that does damage.

Damage will land, not the pump :)

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King
Iris, you're wrong.

I must be on drugs then XD

I have the aden circlet on retail. I use it (i has 100% stun immunity) and stun skills deal 0 damage to me when it's up.

Offline isengwong

• Heir
When the target has immunity to a certain trait, you will deal 0 damage with any skill associated with it.

This is commonly seen on characters with Aden/Rune castle circlets, which have a brief stun immunity effect.

Or raid bosses. Which have a lot of permanent, passive immunities.
To mobius: i mean solved from iris comment.some skill can't use on Raid bos.isn't correct?

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King