L2JMobius

Fafurion DEFECT - (linux only) missing log folders for storing logs

overlord9 · 3 · 5027

Offline overlord9

• Vassal
If I try to start the loginserver, the shellscript "LoginServer_loop.sh" is trying to print the logs into a stdout.log which is supposed to be generated within a log folder.

Problem: this folder is missing and not generated by default. If this folder is not generated manually then the following output is printed on the console

Code: [Select]
root@euve79027:/var/opt/mobius/login# ls
banned_ip.cfg  console.cfg  hexid.txt  log.cfg          LoginServer.sh      RegisterGameServer.bat  RegisterGameServer.sh.bkup  SQLAccountManager.sh
config         data         java.cfg   LoginServer.exe  LoginServerTask.sh  RegisterGameServer.sh   SQLAccountManager.bat       startLoginServer.sh
root@euve79027:/var/opt/mobius/login# bash LoginServer.sh
root@euve79027:/var/opt/mobius/login# ./LoginServerTask.sh: line 8: log/stdout.log: No such file or directory

Workaround/Expectation: the log folder should be generated automatiacally

Note: the gameserver starter seems to have the same problem. I had to create the log folder there, too

Offline Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
If I try to start the loginserver, the shellscript "LoginServer_loop.sh" is trying to print the logs into a stdout.log which is supposed to be generated within a log folder.

Problem: this folder is missing and not generated by default. If this folder is not generated manually then the following output is printed on the console

Code: [Select]
root@euve79027:/var/opt/mobius/login# ls
banned_ip.cfg  console.cfg  hexid.txt  log.cfg          LoginServer.sh      RegisterGameServer.bat  RegisterGameServer.sh.bkup  SQLAccountManager.sh
config         data         java.cfg   LoginServer.exe  LoginServerTask.sh  RegisterGameServer.sh   SQLAccountManager.bat       startLoginServer.sh
root@euve79027:/var/opt/mobius/login# bash LoginServer.sh
root@euve79027:/var/opt/mobius/login# ./LoginServerTask.sh: line 8: log/stdout.log: No such file or directory

Workaround/Expectation: the log folder should be generated automatiacally

Note: the gameserver starter seems to have the same problem. I had to create the log folder there, too

Fixed in private version