L2JMobius

Introducing L2JMobius ACM: An Account Management and Donations Panel

G-hamsteR · 84 · 5134

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
I never got around to installing this on Debian. I tried both apache and nginx and still get the error Error updating version file.
After entering the command sudo apt install php8.2-getttext
I get an answer
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package php8.2-getttext
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'php8.2-getttext'

Create a file named .version inside your project folder and make it writable. This problem means that your nginx/apache doesn't have the rights to create this file.

eg:
Code: [Select]
cd /var/www/l2jmobius-acm
touch .version
chmod 777 .version

UPDATE: I added a task manager that allows administrators to handle some in-game tasks from the ACM. You can kick/jail/chatban, etc players, shutdown/restart the server or make an announcement. Check this for more information: https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/blob/main/docs/task-manager.md?ref_type=heads. It requires a Java implementation too. I have added the java file that you need to insert. It could work for any Chronicle, but it certainly works for CT_0 Interlude. If someone finds any issue with later Chronicles, send me a message and I will try to adapt it.

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
Create a file named .version inside your project folder and make it writable. This problem means that your nginx/apache doesn't have the rights to create this file.

eg:
Code: [Select]
cd /var/www/l2jmobius-acm
touch .version
chmod 777 .version

UPDATE: I added a task manager that allows administrators to handle some in-game tasks from the ACM. You can kick/jail/chatban, etc players, shutdown/restart the server or make an announcement. Check this for more information: https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/blob/main/docs/task-manager.md?ref_type=heads. It requires a Java implementation too. I have added the java file that you need to insert. It could work for any Chronicle, but it certainly works for CT_0 Interlude. If someone finds any issue with later Chronicles, send me a message and I will try to adapt it.

Everything is fine, after making the changes it worked. Many thanks for the help.
Tested the new Task Manager, everything works fine on The Source Of Flame, rebooting the server, Announcements and sending items to all players work.
There are several suggestions. They are very important for the game.
If it is possible to implement the destruction of an item with an ID for all players, then this will be a very useful function.
Thank you very much for this Control Panel. Good luck in work and in life.

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Everything is fine, after making the changes it worked. Many thanks for the help.
Tested the new Task Manager, everything works fine on The Source Of Flame, rebooting the server, Announcements and sending items to all players work.
There are several suggestions. They are very important for the game.
If it is possible to implement the destruction of an item with an ID for all players, then this will be a very useful function.
Thank you very much for this Control Panel. Good luck in work and in life.

Do you mean destruction from all online players, or from all players in general?

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
Do you mean destruction from all online players, or from all players in general?
Destroying an item from all players, as well as from the warehouse and the clan warehouse
This is necessary for rare cases when a glitch occurs, for example, with voting and players receive too much of an item, also if there is a problem with the item, for example, players can get an item in a location that is not yet available

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Destroying an item from all players, as well as from the warehouse and the clan warehouse
This is necessary for rare cases when a glitch occurs, for example, with voting and players receive too much of an item, also if there is a problem with the item, for example, players can get an item in a location that is not yet available

You can create an admin command to handle something like this. ACM is basically used for everyday staff so that you won't have to login in-game for common tasks. If something is serious like this one, you can do it from in game.

Make a command like admin_delete_item_from_all <item_id>. If you need help with this, start a topic in the forum and I will help you implement it.

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
sql query works too.
You can create an admin command to handle something like this. ACM is basically used for everyday staff so that you won't have to login in-game for common tasks. If something is serious like this one, you can do it from in game.

Make a command like admin_delete_item_from_all <item_id>. If you need help with this, start a topic in the forum and I will help you implement it.

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
sql query works too.

He needs to have the server offline for the query to work. But it's on rare occasions, so I guess restarting the server won't harm that much.

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
He needs to have the server offline for the query to work. But it's on rare occasions, so I guess restarting the server won't harm that much.
You are right, to make these changes you need to restart the server

Online anarki

• Knight
Thank you for your kind words!  😁

Right now it doesn't, but it could potentially be possible. How would this work? Would the user choose the server upon login? Or there should just be a drop-down list to select servers on every page?

And would administrators need separate settings for each server? In the end, wouldn't it be best to just use this ACM in multiple subdomains, one for each server?

The structure and the current database tables must change. Donation items, payments, etc must be stored per gameserver. An easier update would be to separate gameserver and loginserver, since many users probably use 2 different databases for this. And this would allow you to run ACM on different subdomains and just have 3 different links for people to choose from.

EDIT: I just pushed a new version where login and gameservers are seperated.

How do I do this? I have 4 game servers with different database names, but they are on the same protocol connected to one login?

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
It's not yet possible. I will create a separate project for multiple gameservers shortly. It's a huge change and I have to redesign the basic project's structure. I will probably start developing it next week and keep you posted.

Offline Andariel

• Heir
I tried to see if I can donate, but I don't receive the item in the game.. in the database it appears that he donated
does the player have to be logged in or not? by which method is the item sent to the player?
https://prnt.sc/Y0VH3THeuuoZ 
https://prnt.sc/jWIpaVe0x5b9
https://prnt.sc/-_YxtnH5BvkD

Offline Andariel

• Heir
my bad... i  need to set :) CustomMailManagerEnabled = True

but i find other bug when I choose another language, nothing happens

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
my bad... i  need to set :) CustomMailManagerEnabled = True

but i find other bug when I choose another language, nothing happens

I use gettext for translations and it's having a few bugs on Windows. It's working on Debian.

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount

How do I do this? I have 4 game servers with different database names, but they are on the same protocol connected to one login?

I started developing the multi-server version today. I will probably finish it within the week. Take a look at the new configs. It will support up to 8 gameservers.

https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm-multiserver/-/blob/main/.env.example?ref_type=heads

I will post an update once it's completed.

Online anarki

• Knight
I started developing the multi-server version today. I will probably finish it within the week. Take a look at the new configs. It will support up to 8 gameservers.

https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm-multiserver/-/blob/main/.env.example?ref_type=heads

I will post an update once it's completed.

You are the best... i go test now  :)

Have to delete old db ?