L2JMobius

Introducing L2JMobius ACM: An Account Management and Donations Panel

G-hamsteR · 84 · 5143

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Hello L2JMobius Community!

I am excited to share with you the L2JMobius ACM (Account Manager Panel). This open-source tool is specifically designed to enhance the experience for both players and administrators of any server that is based on L2JMobius. It should be working with any Chronicle as long as it's L2JMobius.

Key Features for Players:

Account Creation: Easy and user-friendly process to create and verify an account.
Password Reset: Users can reset their password using a special link sent to their email address.
Character Unstuck: Players can unstuck their offline characters using this panel.
Donation System: Users can donate to your server using Paypal or Stripe and receive the items directly to their inventory.

Key Features for Administrators:

Donation Management: Keep track of all donations with ease.
Account Oversight: Full control and management of registered accounts. Ability to change access rights, change their password, check login history, and more.
Character Management: Oversee and manage all game characters efficiently, change their access, unstuck them, give them items, and more.
Server Management: Manage your server and its players by executing server tasks from your web panel. Java implementation is required.

Why L2JMobius ACM?
In the L2JMobius community, many users, like myself, have long been in search of a comprehensive tool that simplifies account and character management. Despite a thorough search, I found that the market lacked open-source solutions that met these specific needs. Most available options were paid, non-hosted solutions, predominantly offered as Software as a Service (SaaS). This not only imposes a recurring cost but also raises concerns about privacy and security. Such models often mean that your account information could be stored on external servers, potentially exposing sensitive data to third-party entities. Recognizing this gap, I was motivated to create L2JMobius ACM – a solution designed to be both accessible and secure, keeping your data within your control.

Open Source and Community Driven:
L2JMobius ACM is open source. We are an open-source community that believes in the power of community-driven development and welcomes contributions, feedback, and suggestions. You can find the code, documentation, and more at Gitlab.

Getting Started:
To start using L2JMobius ACM, check the project on GitLab. I have included a comprehensive guide to help you set it up seamlessly.

Your Feedback Matters:
Feel free to share your experiences, report bugs, or suggest improvements. Together, we can make L2JMobius ACM even better.

Project links:
Source code: https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm
FAQ: https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/blob/main/docs/faq.md
Screenshots: https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/blob/main/docs/screenshots.md

Thank you for your support and enthusiasm. Feel free to reply to this topic for any help.

Updates:
  • 2024-01-18: Added localization options and translated all project to Greek.
  • 2024-01-19: Added a public demo. Check the readme for details.
  • 2024-01-19: Separated login and game server's database settings.
  • 2024-01-27: Added the option to use account balance for donations. With this feature, users can prepay and use their balance to buy items.
  • 2024-01-27: Added Russian translations. Thanks to CondorUA for providing the translations.
  • 2024-01-29: Added a task manager that allows you to run in-game tasks. Check https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/blob/main/docs/task-manager.md?ref_type=heads for more information.
  • 2024-04-21: Updated character classes up to 7.3 (Essence Seven Signs). Thanks to mikelcarr for contributing.
  • 2024-04-21: Added Portuguese (Brazil) translations. Thanks to Galagard for providing the translations.

Multi-server version:
For the multiserver version check this: https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm-multiserver/

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Thank you for sharing the L2JMobius ACM with the community.

Your post clearly outlines the benefits and features of this tool, and it's evident that a lot of thought and effort went into its development.
It's especially commendable that you've made this an open-source project, fostering a collaborative environment.

To ensure that all members benefit from this, I have pinned your message.

Online dramaa

• Elder
ngl, i have not seen anyone share something so precious for free ... good job and applause to you

Online Naker

• Heir

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
If I see interest, I could add some more features, like Discord webhooks for notifications for admins (for new account creations, donations, etc), inventory view, etc

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
I just created a public demo for everyone who wants to try it before installing it.

Demo url: https://l2jmobius-acm.lineage2arc.com

Admin account:
Code: [Select]
username: admin
password: 123456

Test Paypal account for trying out a donation:
email: [email protected]
password: VUOe#55H

Test credit card for trying out a donation using Stripe:
Card number: 4242424242424242
Card Holder: Test Test
CVV: 111
Expiry: 11/28

With yesterday's localization update, Ubuntu is highly recommended. The project uses gettext for translations and gettext has a few issues on Windows.

Online anarki

• Knight
If I see interest, I could add some more features, like Discord webhooks for notifications for admins (for new account creations, donations, etc), inventory view, etc

Very good job. It deserves a round of applause! Keep improving it and adding other things to it :)
I want to ask if it is possible to support more than one game server?

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Thank you for your kind words!  😁

Right now it doesn't, but it could potentially be possible. How would this work? Would the user choose the server upon login? Or there should just be a drop-down list to select servers on every page?

And would administrators need separate settings for each server? In the end, wouldn't it be best to just use this ACM in multiple subdomains, one for each server?

The structure and the current database tables must change. Donation items, payments, etc must be stored per gameserver. An easier update would be to separate gameserver and loginserver, since many users probably use 2 different databases for this. And this would allow you to run ACM on different subdomains and just have 3 different links for people to choose from.

EDIT: I just pushed a new version where login and gameservers are seperated.

Online anarki

• Knight
The one with the server drop down menu is great :) Databases are split and renamed. Accordingly, the donate system should be for the individual servers. In my case I use one domain. This makes me think of a master account. That is, the donation system should be connected to the login server... that is, the items from the donations should go to the login server and then you should choose a server and a character in which to use them :) It became complicated... ??? 8)

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
Hi all. I turned on the function of displaying online players and GMs in the settings, after using it I received the error as in the screenshot, I can’t do anything else. Please tell me how to solve the problem.

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
My bad, I removed some parts that were used there.

Here is the fix: https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/commit/41bb9b3767a931c8edaddd9de045466b8ad1bf8c
Everything is fine. The problem has been resolved. After testing, several more problems were identified.
Problem with switching the interface language, for some reason the interface language is tied to the system (browser) interface language
There is a problem with viewing characters on an account; an error appears when selecting an account.