L2JMobius

Buy Conquest Events

Puppyrawr · 12 · 1587

Online Puppyrawr

• Viscount
  • L2AquaSage
    • L2AquaSage
Want to buy CTF , DM , Saymon Says and even more events!

Offline GenesisIIX

• Knight
Interested too if anyone selling

Online CostyKiller

• Distinguished King
We should try implement them instead of buying them :D

Offline Jojo123

• Elder
Check bounties. I have already started ctf lh koth
Either start topic for new event or you can contribute to the existing ones!!

Online Enryu

• Distinguished King
1 suggestion for anyone who is searching to buy event engine : DON'T even think buying from Kara/Rationale , it's full of bugs , incomplete and maybe he will deliver it to you in 6 months ( not joking ) .

Online Puppyrawr

• Viscount
  • L2AquaSage
    • L2AquaSage
1 suggestion for anyone who is searching to buy event engine : DON'T even think buying from Kara/Rationale , it's full of bugs , incomplete and maybe he will deliver it to you in 6 months ( not joking ) .

Yeah mate , agree

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Most custom PvP events, like the ones mentioned above, are just variations of the already existing TvT event.
Meaning, they can be easily made in the same manner.

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
As I remember some of there events was a part of "Phoenix Event Engine". If you people want to try to adapt the engine to Mobius there's an 8-year-old source code: https://github.com/bildukas86/powered/tree/master/acis%20powered/aCis_gameserver/java/Extensions/Events/Phoenix/Events

Note: I'm not related to nor ever tryed to use this serverpack, then I can't say it works properly. I've just found it on Google.
Want a developer? Check here or call me on Discord: PaiPlayer#5051

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
As I remember some of there events was a part of "Phoenix Event Engine". If you people want to try to adapt the engine to Mobius there's an 8-year-old source code: https://github.com/bildukas86/powered/tree/master/acis%20powered/aCis_gameserver/java/Extensions/Events/Phoenix/Events

Note: I'm not related to nor ever tryed to use this serverpack, then I can't say it works properly. I've just found it on Google.

Nope.

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
Create a bounty request. I will start to work on LMS/Last Hero too today/tomorrow.

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown