L2JMobius

Crusader Adding Additional Dyes

SavitarGodOfSpeed · 4 · 789

Offline SavitarGodOfSpeed

• Baron
  • Here to gain knowledge
Since "Botius" was unable to answer my question at all i am coming here now.

So i am looking adding new dyes to Essence Crusader For ALL Classes. But there is 1 problem.

Problem 1: The new dyes plus the ones that are already existing in the game they are not appearing on the "symbol Making" window WHILE i am in an additional class (Awakening Classes) that i have added on my server. I have already added EVERY single class on the HennaList.xml

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
Did you added the dyes on Hennagrp_ClassicAden-eu.dat ?
Want a developer? Check here or call me on Discord: PaiPlayer#5051

• Baron
  • Here to gain knowledge
Did you added the dyes on Hennagrp_ClassicAden-eu.dat ?

Yeap! that's the 1st thing i did before even make changes on server side. The problem is around the classes When i am on a 3rd class for Example "Duelist" everything is fine, BUT when i go Tyrr Duelist then nothing is working. Even if i add the Dye/Henna before i change the class the Dye is still disappearing.

I tried to "Cheat my way through by adding all awakening classes on the "FOURTH_CLASS_GROUP" on the CategoryData.xml but still nothing.

Is like the Dyes are strictly locked on some classes, Even if i add those classes on the HennaList.xml is still locked

• Baron
  • Here to gain knowledge
i even used the ctrl+H to search within the project for any words related to "Henna", "Dye", "Fourth" (for FourthClassGroup) but non of the results resambled anything regarding "Class or Category Henna Locking" So either i missed something OR the problem is somewhere else