L2JMobius

Classic Saviors Skills doesn't make you Flagg

Delnote · 10 · 6176

Offline Delnote

• Heir
Hello, some skills you can use on players and doesn't make you flag (pvp) and you can pk players without get flag.

Class tested Duelist.

red doesnt makes you flag
green makes you flag

Triple Slash (skillid:1)
Sonic storm (skillid:7)
Sonic buster (skillid:9)
Triple Sonic Slash (skillid:261)
Double Sonic Slash (skillid:5)
Sonic Rage (skillid:345)

others classes like dreadnought have this bug too, wild sweep doesnt makes you flag in pvp, spike thrust makes you flag
                           archers have this bug too, double shoot, stun shot doesnt makes you flag in pvp, lethal shot makes you flag

Other rare bug it's some skills who doesnt makes you purple makes damage on characters white, and others ones you can use and don't makes you purple BUT DONT MAKES DAMAGE until enemy is purple :S

if you don't understand i can explain better, my english is bad

Offline mithrilmines

• Viscount
if u remove friend check gonna do dmg and be purpe , i thing that need check

Offline Delnote

• Heir
if u remove friend check gonna do dmg and be purpe , i thing that need check

Triple slash : Bugged
Code: [Select]
<targetType>ENEMY</targetType>
<affectScope>SINGLE</affectScope>

Triple Sonic Slash: Not Bugged
Code: [Select]
<targetType>ENEMY</targetType>
<affectScope>SINGLE</affectScope>

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King
I tested Triple Slash but I couldn't reproduce your issue, my character gets flagged.

As for Sonic Storm, yes, there's a bug. Not only on Sonic Storm, but all Area of Effect skills. Apparently area of effect skills are not dealing damage to white targets. Like, literally 0 damage.

Probable cause: the NOT_FRIEND affectObject is also checking the primary target. It shouldn't. It should always deal damage to the primary target, then check if the targets around are friendly or not in order to damage the rest of them.

Offline Delnote

• Heir
I tested Triple Slash but I couldn't reproduce your issue, my character gets flagged.

As for Sonic Storm, yes, there's a bug. Not only on Sonic Storm, but all Area of Effect skills. Apparently area of effect skills are not dealing damage to white targets. Like, literally 0 damage.

Probable cause: the NOT_FRIEND affectObject is also checking the primary target. It shouldn't. It should always deal damage to the primary target, then check if the targets around are friendly or not in order to damage the rest of them.
i think you triple slash works fine because it doesnt have the debuff implemented, i implemented so it reduce the pdef, but grand khavatari i have untouched and it have 5skills bad and 5 skills good, test soulbreaker it make stun and doesnt makes you flag , can you test with grand khavatari please? because it havent too many aoe skills and works bad too

Offline Delnote

• Heir
I think i found the bug, i tested hurricane assault from lvl 1 to lvl 48 from lvl 44 to 48 it doesn't makes you flag so in theory all skills of 2nd job you learn in 3rd job and lvl 80+ are bugged ( hurricane lvl 44-48 its from 3rd job and lvl 80 to 85 )

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King
I really can't reproduce your flagging issue. I changed Triple Slash to reduce P.def and I still get flagged. Hurricane Assault also flags me.

That other thing with AoE skills though, that is indeed a bug, probably in the NotFriend class.

Offline kiwimen

• Heir
I really can't reproduce your flagging issue. I changed Triple Slash to reduce P.def and I still get flagged. Hurricane Assault also flags me.

That other thing with AoE skills though, that is indeed a bug, probably in the NotFriend class.

This happen in antharas last version , not in saviors my bad

i think the patch of revision 4636 when the pets can't use skills on non flagged characters make this bug

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King
Yes, I think the changes to NotFriend are causing the primary target to not receive damage if he's white.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Probably fixed on latest revision.
Use 1 post for 1 issue.