L2JMobius

Etina's Fate [Request] Admin access level and Database access.

Athreous · 6 · 4630

Offline Athreous

• Heir
Hello everyone!
I used to work with older L2 servers back in high five and now I'm trying to setup a new server to play with my friends and cousins.
I was able to turn on a Etina's Fate server, and this xampp program is brand new to me, since I used to install mysql and navicat to work with L2 servers... I remember using navicat to set the acess level of my character.
How can we change the access level and access the database, to change some stuff, like fake npcs, hero status, etc?

Oh, and do we have a discord? can I have an invite? :D

Thank you very much! The project is awesome!

Offline Miranda

• Vassal
You can use access level 100 for Admin chars, and 70 for GMs. Change it in the 'characters' table record of desire.

Offline Athreous

• Heir
You can use access level 100 for Admin chars, and 70 for GMs. Change it in the 'characters' table record of desire.

Yes, I know that, but where exactly is the database located in this new project? I used to find it in the old navicat.

Offline Miranda

• Vassal
MariaDB comes bundled with XAMPP, as you just said that it's the software you're running your server... try accessing 'localhost/phpmyadmin' in your browser with XAMPP running, it may help

Offline Athreous

• Heir
MariaDB comes bundled with XAMPP, as you just said that it's the software you're running your server... try accessing 'localhost/phpmyadmin' in your browser with XAMPP running, it may help

Thank you so much!