Maestro Ishuma UPDATE

gamelike85 · 2 · 5858

Offline gamelike85

• Viscount
  • "I fix it for a cookie!"
...\game\data\html\default "32615.htm"

DELETE:

Code: [Select]
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 671">"I want to bestow special abilities on my weapon."</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 675">"I want to remove special abilities from my weapon."</Button>

UPGRADE:

Code: [Select]
<html><body>Maestro Ishuma:<br>
Mammon Tribe is mistaken. People should go with the flow into the world, not the other way around. A blacksmith should learn the steel, they can't make a top quality by treating it as they wish.<br>
The boats from here go to Gracia? There aren't many people in the current Black Anvil who can deal the items coming from Gracia. Even if they can, they won't easily come forth because they have other duties to perform. But it's a different story for members of Mammon.<br>
Fortunately, I have the skills without any duties I'm responsible for, so I believe I can do what you want. Let's see, do you need anything?<br>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 670">"I want to craft a dual weapon."</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_show_ensoul_window">"I want to bestow a Soul Crystal effect onto a weapon."</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 672">"I want to remove the seal from my armor."</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 673">"I want to remove the seal from my accessory."</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 674">"I'd like to upgrade my Vesper armor."</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 710">"I'd like to remove rare options from some rare items."</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 711">"I want to change the class of my Dynasty High-grade Armor."</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 866">"Can I make a Tauti Weapon with Tauti Fragments?"</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="QUEST" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</Button>
</body></html>

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King