L2JMobius

C6 C6 monastery

dramaa · 8 · 457

Online dramaa

• Elder
anyone who uses C6 interlude, do you have problem in monastery when dying? when pressing to village?

Offline Reanimation

• Knight
anyone who uses C6 interlude, do you have problem in monastery when dying? when pressing to village?

I have used that source many times and I have not had a problem with that area. Tell us more about what is happening to you and if you made any changes that affect the area or the mobs in that area.

Online dramaa

• Elder
I have used that source many times and I have not had a problem with that area. Tell us more about what is happening to you and if you made any changes that affect the area or the mobs in that area.
well only change i did was that, monsters does not attack when entering with weapon, but i also used clean interlude, when i ma dying and pressing To Village, i am getting crit error and console gives this "java.lang.InterruptedException" then i checked logs and this is in logs
 "WARNING   40   org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature   java.lang.InterruptedException"

Offline Black Judge

• Heir
well only change i did was that, monsters does not attack when entering with weapon, but i also used clean interlude, when i ma dying and pressing To Village, i am getting crit error and console gives this "java.lang.InterruptedException" then i checked logs and this is in logs
 "WARNING   40   org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature   java.lang.InterruptedException"

I have now tested and everything works correctly, the character moves to the city without errors

Online dramaa

• Elder
I have now tested and everything works correctly, the character moves to the city without errors

dam it, but i used newly compiled c6 without modifications and i got crit error, is it possible that system gives me that error? or anything connected to database? i will try again now

Online dramaa

• Elder
StaticMeshActor 24_16.StaticMeshActor288: Serial size mismatch: Got 73, Expected 153

History: LoadObject <- (StaticMeshActor 24_16.StaticMeshActor288 9106817==9106817/9272383 9106744 153) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- ULevel::PreloadObjects <- ULevel::Load <- UGameEngine::LoadTeleportMap <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

that's window i am getting after error, i used new interlude + new system

Offline Black Judge

• Heir
StaticMeshActor 24_16.StaticMeshActor288: Serial size mismatch: Got 73, Expected 153

History: LoadObject <- (StaticMeshActor 24_16.StaticMeshActor288 9106817==9106817/9272383 9106744 153) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- ULevel::PreloadObjects <- ULevel::Load <- UGameEngine::LoadTeleportMap <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

that's window i am getting after error, i used new interlude + new system

I can’t say anything about the new systems folder, I’m using the old one, why change anything if it works. The assembly is also fresh, compiled it on February 14, for these chronicles there were no critical changes in the free version after this date. There were changes for other chronicles. The last change for C6 was January 7th.
Send me your compiled clean assembly without your developments, I will check it.
You only need to test the pure one without your innovations