L2JMobius

Assassin Cannot run .vbs on Windows 11

Akujin · 2 · 759

Offline Akujin

• Vassal
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to L2JMobius I used to play with L2Java back 10 years ago now I want to just have a test server to play around.
I have the following issue that may not be related to any problem with the server files but problem with VBScript.
Everytime I try to run any .vbs for example the Database_Installer_LS.vbs I got the following error.

Windows Script Host
Script: C:\L2J_Mobius\db_installer\Database_Installer_SH.vbs
Line: 18
Error: The System cannot find the file specified
Code: 80070002
Source: (null)

I can go around by running the .jar but then when I get to the point when I have to run the LoginServer.vbs same issue.
I think is related to the java, but I can't figure it out, does anyone know how to fix this or seen it before?

Thanks.

Offline Akujin

• Vassal
Never Mind, Sorry you can carry on and delete my post.
Once I installed the JDK from your guide here Project Installation - W64 (install programs to log in game)
It all worked I thought any JDK would work apparently not.

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to L2JMobius I used to play with L2Java back 10 years ago now I want to just have a test server to play around.
I have the following issue that may not be related to any problem with the server files but problem with VBScript.
Everytime I try to run any .vbs for example the Database_Installer_LS.vbs I got the following error.

Windows Script Host
Script: C:\L2J_Mobius\db_installer\Database_Installer_SH.vbs
Line: 18
Error: The System cannot find the file specified
Code: 80070002
Source: (null)

I can go around by running the .jar but then when I get to the point when I have to run the LoginServer.vbs same issue.
I think is related to the java, but I can't figure it out, does anyone know how to fix this or seen it before?

Thanks.