L2JMobius

Classic Interlude Missing textures for Raid Bosses

artemi4 · 5 · 319

Offline artemi4

• Vassal
Hello, I have just found that these RBs have no textures so when I spawn it in the game it's invisible and can not be targeted:
25290, //Daimon the White-Eyed
25302, //Ketra's Commander Tayr
25305, //Ketra's Chief Brakki
25312, //Varka's Commander Mos
 25315 //Varka's Chief Horus
I checked dat files at least for 25290, and found that this RB is missing in Npcgrp.dat, NpcName-eu.dat etc.
I tried:
1. To find missing records in another client - I found and added it to dat, but no effect
2. I tried to copy records from monster id 25292 (Monster eye), this mob is actually a minion of this RB and textures are there. But still no effect

Who can help me understand how I can add those textures for these RB so they will be visible?

Offline artemi4

• Vassal
Maybe modifying Npcgrp.dat + NpcName-eu.dat is not enough? Npcgrp.dat is needed to describe how NPC looks like - textures and meshes. Where NpcName-eu.dat is needed to specify NPC's title and title color. Maybe there is another file I had to adjust, pleas tell me what I'm missing.

Offline artemi4

• Vassal
Maybe modifying Npcgrp.dat + NpcName-eu.dat is not enough? Npcgrp.dat is needed to describe how NPC looks like - textures and meshes. Where NpcName-eu.dat is needed to specify NPC's title and title color. Maybe there is another file I had to adjust, pleas tell me what I'm missing.
Would be appreciated a lot if someone can point me the right direction where I should look or pay attention to.  But meanwhile I will try to debug it on my own.

Offline Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Would be appreciated a lot if someone can point me the right direction where I should look or pay attention to.  But meanwhile I will try to debug it on my own.

Catch me on discord : Liamxroy