L2JMobius

Connect website with the game

vedi · 3 · 1880

Offline vedi

• Heir
Hello there folks, Since January I posted here, was working in Classic Zaken, fixed tons of bugs since then, added some fine staff for Lineage Classic and now that I'm in 90% of the server, tried to make a website, is there any guide or any help how do I connect the website with the game? Mostly need the account manager, E-mails and then the stats (pvp, lvls, castle info etc).

Thanks a lot in advance you're the best

Online iraia666

• Heir
Hello there folks, Since January I posted here, was working in Classic Zaken, fixed tons of bugs since then, added some fine staff for Lineage Classic and now that I'm in 90% of the server, tried to make a website, is there any guide or any help how do I connect the website with the game? Mostly need the account manager, E-mails and then the stats (pvp, lvls, castle info etc).

Do you use a CMS?

Online nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
How about sharing fixes??