L2JMobius

Introducing L2JMobius ACM: An Account Management and Donations Panel

G-hamsteR · 84 · 5608

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
It's not working yet, but you can check its progress. I will let you know once it's completed.

Offline Black Judge

• Heir
Hello. I want to thank you for such a super development. When implementing this solution into the Fafurion server, I encountered the following problems.
Please tell me, did I do everything right?

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Hello. I want to thank you for such a super development. When implementing this solution into the Fafurion server, I encountered the following problems.
Please tell me, did I do everything right?

Hi, try to change player.getSummon() to player.getPet().

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
I think it could be useful and a way to vote and reward for it

I could, but most servers want this functionality in-game. They either have a NPC or the player types a command to receive rewards.

Online anarki

• Knight
Hello friends! Is there a way to make the account panel work with another site from the same IP address? Because this setting does not allow to open sites other than acm. ???

https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/blob/main/docs/installation-on-windows.md#4-configure-apache-via-xampp

Offline Black Judge

• Heir
Hello friends! Is there a way to make the account panel work with another site from the same IP address? Because this setting does not allow to open sites other than acm. ???

https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/blob/main/docs/installation-on-windows.md#4-configure-apache-via-xampp
it's easier to do in Linux

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount

You can setup as many websites and domains as you want. Add them all to your httpd-vhosts.conf.

For example,

Code: [Select]
<VirtualHost *:80>
  DocumentRoot "C:/xampp/htdocs"
  ServerName localhost
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot "C:/xampp/htdocs/l2jmobius-acm/public"
    ServerName yourdomain.com
    <Directory "C:/xampp/htdocs/l2jmobius-acm/public">
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

... etc

Offline Black Judge

• Heir
Hello. I have a question. It is possible to somehow implement a function in ACM that would include sending an item to the character_premium_items table
I conducted tests on my server, items can be obtained from the vitamin manager, but I need your help in implementing the sending of items from ACM to the character_premium_items table
Thank you in advance

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Check controllers/webhooks/stripe.php and paypal.php

These files are responsible for delivering the items. Right now it uses the custom_mail table. You can modify it and change the table and the sql query.

Offline Black Judge

• Heir
Check controllers/webhooks/stripe.php and paypal.php

These files are responsible for delivering the items. Right now it uses the custom_mail table. You can modify it and change the table and the sql query.

Hello. Thanks for the tip. I checked, everything works, but not quite as I would like. The player cannot purchase several items, a new donation overwrites the previous one, if it was not received before, the notification does not immediately come that you can pick up an item, only after relogging or entering the game.

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Send me your character_premium_items table sql with sample data so I can take a look and help you.

Offline Black Judge

• Heir
Send me your character_premium_items table sql with sample data so I can take a look and help you.
hi, I wrote you a personal message

Online veriongt

• Heir
  • A.K.A Capitaliz3d
    • L2Infinity
i have succesfully set it up and working perfectly from localhost
the problem i have is on my mane site i create a subdomain *acp* and i forward it with A zone to the ip that i have the acm set up
DNS Propagation completed
Port 80,443 is opened

but when i try to go to the subdomain i get error 403 sometimes with vpn from different countrys work but not all the time

any idea why?
Dedicated to refining Lineage 2 through meticulous development | Embracing challenges to elevate user experience | Together, we build greatness! 🌟