L2JMobius

High Five High Five and Grand Crusade (110) client

ale · 4 · 206

Offline ale

• Vassal
Hello guys,
I'd like to adventure myself into porting the h5 server to the newer client grand crusade. This is probably something beyond my current capabilities but still I want to try to learn :D
What do you think is the easiest route? Downgrade GC server to H5 features or upgrade H5 server's network protocol to work with GC client? Or another path?

Thanks in advance!

Offline the_coca_

• Knight
Hello guys,
I'd like to adventure myself into porting the h5 server to the newer client grand crusade. This is probably something beyond my current capabilities but still I want to try to learn :D
What do you think is the easiest route? Downgrade GC server to H5 features or upgrade H5 server's network protocol to work with GC client? Or another path?

Thanks in advance!

Downgrade is more easy, maybe the hard part is adapt the login screen

Offline Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Hello guys,

Thanks in advance!

Don't try this at home.