L2JMobius

Fafurion [About Mobius' Class Test Results]

L2windy · 4 · 3014

Offline L2windy

• Heir
First and foremost, there is no balance in the class.

Only Sigel is more normal.

There is a lot more to say, but I translate it through Gooogle, so it is more troublesome.

The mainstream classes, such as Tyrr, Othell, Yul series, and the main output class, Ertheia Fighter are completely useless.

Offline Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!

There is a lot more to say, but I translate it through Gooogle, so it is more troublesome.

The mainstream classes, such as Tyrr, Othell, Yul series, and the main output class, Ertheia Fighter are completely useless.
And there's balance in official servers ?

My server is on really good balance on classes.
Change config according to your server customs.

dist\game\config\Custom\ClassBalance.ini

Offline ReynalDev

• Knight
  • https://reynaldev.pythonanywhere.com/
    • ReynalDev

Balanceis subjective, each person have a different concept about this.

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King
Mobius' work is centered on having the closest retail experience possible, not on arbitrarily balancing classes. There is a config file for you to do so on your own.

As far as I know, there are only 2 things that Mobius has willingly customized here, and neither of them are related to classes.
 - On Mobius, max. enchants are hard-capped at 16, where on official servers they are hard-capped at 50 (both retail and classic), although soft-capped way earlier due to low enchant chances.
 - On Mobius, bonus experience granted by runes doesn't work on Raid Bosses, on official it does.

Now, it can be completely possible that something might be missing on classes, like a passive skill with the wrong effect, or a chance skill missing, and it's the work of the community to keep adding and fixing everything so it's the closest experience possible to retail.