L2JMobius

C4 Offline Shops

L2Hanesfor · 9 · 2006

Offline L2Hanesfor

• Heir
Hi Mobius, im here since low time and i want to contribute to this fantastic project, firstly thank you for it :)

In second place i want comment with you if the Offline Shops in C4 is found correctly or not actually, i'm tested in my private server, and it don't work correctly, ¿Can you confirm this point with me?

En the case of it is officialy it be buged i want to start to fix this feature.

Sorry for me english and regards :)

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Offline L2Hanesfor

• Heir
The server not saving data correctly in the [character_offline_trade,character_offline_trade_items]

I think that server want save the information of offline_trade when it is going off, but... it can provoke the bug because for example i am using docker rutines (dockerized server) it havent time for do it, the same time if the AC is off eventually it data dont are saving in the same way.

More correct is save the informatión when the shop is make (in this same moment) it's solve very much future similars problems eventually.

When the tables [character_offline_trade,character_offline_trade_items] have info it found well, the offline_shops are restored without problems.

The bug in only when creating the register into tablet mentioned previusly.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
On C4 and C6 server needs to shutdown to save offline players.
They are not saved in real time.

Offline L2Hanesfor

• Heir
Ok, in this case i going to work for the c4 server will can use this feature, is that okay?

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Ok, in this case i going to work for the c4 server will can use this feature, is that okay?

You can take that code from Epilogue.

Offline L2Hanesfor

• Heir
Ok sir, i will work in the feature the next sunday