L2JMobius

Hello :P

notorionn · 4 · 2531

Offline notorionn

• Knight
Hello people.
I am a player of Lineage 2 Official lvl99, still  :c

And I've always been curious to know how things work behind the Soulshot burning. *.
I'm here to help in some details Lineage in editions. I do not know much about JAVA *, but do change some scripts to reach the desired goal.

Right now I'm working in the area Seed of Hellfire (are to respawn * / teleport)
PaganTemple (Level / drops / respawn / dynamic)
making sightings of the area Monsters Magmeld.
Yeah a little difficult, because it requires little scripts to continue.
And other observations that I will leave for later, but I'll open topics related to discussion about it.

So when ending gradually sent to Mobius

Online Stayway

• Duke
    • http://l2ahyura.com
Quote from: "notorionn"
Hello people.
I am a player of Lineage 2 Official lvl99, still  :c

And I've always been curious to know how things work behind the Soulshot burning. *.
I'm here to help in some details Lineage in editions. I do not know much about JAVA *, but do change some scripts to reach the desired goal.

Right now I'm working in the area Seed of Hellfire (are to respawn * / teleport)
PaganTemple (Level / drops / respawn / dynamic)
making sightings of the area Monsters Magmeld.
Yeah a little difficult, because it requires little scripts to continue.
And other observations that I will leave for later, but I'll open topics related to discussion about it.

So when ending gradually sent to Mobius

Welcome notorlonn,

I'm working in spawn areas as well and drops, in this moment I work in Kamael area , btw if I start in other area will be great to know which one we are done just for not duplicate work. :)

Offline notorionn

• Knight
Thanks.

Very good, Kamael area is large and with good dynamics.

In Pagan Temple monster Triol has respawn a few seconds and then disappears if you do not attack him. I do not know to script for this.

You understand about scripts can report basic dynamics of the Official and you create.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
I can make any needed AI in my free time.
The problem is that I do not have much free time due to real life issues.

You can find me on the chat room when I am online.