L2JMobius

Assassin need help AltB

Denis_Boy53 · 3 · 325

Offline Denis_Boy53

• Vassal
I need help, who can help?
How to make a purchase in AltB that would give a certain increase to the STR or INT stats, preferably without items, but just immediately give +1 STR or INT

Is it possible to set up on patch418 the study of skills of other professions in AltB or certain skills

at least tell me where to look or at least in which section of the kernel, please

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
Is it possible to set up on patch418 the study of skills of other professions in AltB or certain skills
It is.  if it's for specific classes, add to skillTree, if not , add the skill. Can check how admin/gm adds skills permanently by the command and then check the code for it.

How to make a purchase in AltB that would give a certain increase to the STR or INT stats, preferably without items, but just immediately give +1 STR or INT
Add custom skill is the best.

Worst case scenario, send me invite on discord #nasseka with explanation what you need exactly and we can negotiate a price.

Offline Denis_Boy53

• Vassal
It is.  if it's for specific classes, add to skillTree, if not , add the skill. Can check how admin/gm adds skills permanently by the command and then check the code for it.
thanks, good idea
Add custom skill is the best.
what if you don’t add the skill to the Сlient? You can make a skill that will simply be recorded in the database for the character