L2JMobius

Introducing L2JMobius ACM: An Account Management and Donations Panel

G-hamsteR · 84 · 5324

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
I will repeat a little, the work of the author of the program is excellent, but there are not enough functions.
For example, for testing the delivery of donated items to characters, there is not enough internal balance in the personal account; if there was an internal balance, testing would be easier and players could replenish this balance with the required amount of internal currency.
I would also like to see support for multiple servers, when during authorization the player selects his server and enters the authorization data.
I would also like to see tools for customizing the cabinet interface.

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Everything is fine. The problem has been resolved. After testing, several more problems were identified.
Problem with switching the interface language, for some reason the interface language is tied to the system (browser) interface language
There is a problem with viewing characters on an account; an error appears when selecting an account.

This was caused by a recent update where utf8_encode was replaced. I just pushed a fixed. Could you test it?

https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/commit/55fea88857ecc913248f832eae05bf2178cbbf04

Regarding the translations, gettext is having some issues on Windows. It uses the system's available language packs. On Ubuntu (which I'm using) it's far more easier. All you have to do is install these languages. Check this installation guide, on part 6: https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/blob/main/docs/installation-on-debian.md?ref_type=heads

Donations right now work per item. I could potentially add an internal balance to the account and make the player use this balance for purchases. Let me think about it a little.

Could you also share your .mo files? I saw that you have translated everything into Russian :D

Edit: For changing the appearance of the ACP, you can use css or edit the views of the html files. All the colors and display options are under public\assets\css\style.css

To change the HTML and the structure of some page, check the views folder. I would like to avoid adding configs for colors, etc, since it will be an extra unnecessary check. You can also change your logo by replacing the file at \public\assets\img

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir

This was caused by a recent update where utf8_encode was replaced. I just pushed a fixed. Could you test it?
Could you also share your .mo files? I saw that you have translated everything into Russian :D

Thank you, now everything works, character statistics are displayed when you click on the account name

Translation
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/RPupNBizYwc-Ag

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/RPupNBizYwc-Ag

Thank you very much! I just pushed a new version that uses in-game balance. After you update your files, navigate to your ACM settings and you can see an option to use internal balance as currency.

After you enable it, you can edit the balance of accounts from the account edit section. Give it a try, I haven't tested it on a live environment yet.

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
Thank you very much! I just pushed a new version that uses in-game balance. After you update your files, navigate to your ACM settings and you can see an option to use internal balance as currency.

After you enable it, you can edit the balance of accounts from the account edit section. Give it a try, I haven't tested it on a live environment yet.

Thank you, everything works. The balance is replenished, items are purchased and delivered to players

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Glad to hear it  ;D

I just tested the payments using Stripe and Paypal and they work. I had to apply some fixes. The account's balance is updated after a successful payment.

I will make a multi-server version in the future, but I will create a separate branch and maintain both of them because the logic is completely different and it will be hard to implement it in this one.

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
Glad to hear it  ;D

I just tested the payments using Stripe and Paypal and they work. I had to apply some fixes. The account's balance is updated after a successful payment.

I will make a multi-server version in the future, but I will create a separate branch and maintain both of them because the logic is completely different and it will be hard to implement it in this one.

Great. I thought of a few more things that would be nice to have in the admin section.
Create a separate Administrator section, which will be shown only to the Administrator when he is authorized in his personal account, implement a player reward function there, for example, send an ID item to all players, also implement a filter by level, for example, send an ID item to players of 85 95 100 105 110 levels
Implement switching themes, dark and light.
Implement two-factor authentication to protect against unauthorized login, either through the application or when creating an account, an additional authorization key will be generated for your personal account.

Online Cz3siek

• Heir
hello, i try to instal that ACM but no succesfull, system ubuntu but no nginx but apache, after install all and configure i get message "404 Not Found",
all privilages for folder and files is add just script index.php redirect to /en.

On screenshots and demo site looks nice, but dont think many ppl will use that cos is made for main site and too modern technology like for me, i am to old change mind to use composer that i dont understand how is work :).

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
hello, i try to instal that ACM but no succesfull, system ubuntu but no nginx but apache, after install all and configure i get message "404 Not Found",
all privilages for folder and files is add just script index.php redirect to /en.

On screenshots and demo site looks nice, but dont think many ppl will use that cos is made for main site and too modern technology like for me, i am to old change mind to use composer that i dont understand how is work :).
on a test server, deploy a backup copy of your server, install nginx and combine nginx+apache, test for functionality

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
There is a .htaccess file included for apache installations. All you have to do is point your vhosts to the /public folder.

Send me the steps you followed and I will guide you. Composer is mandatory, you have to install it. If you can't add it for some reason, give me your php version and I can send you the vendor folder with all installed composer files

Online Cz3siek

• Heir
Thanks for answer.
So my server is private machine HP ProLiant 7th Gen.
OS Ubuntu 22.04,
MariaDb 10.6.16,
Apache 2.4.52,
php8.2.
All i installed from Debian guide, and all is installed ( all php extensions, composer, and ofc many other thinks i use on my server :) ).
Just when i try open site used my host address
apachece give me answer 404, but like you say need some aditional .htaccess maybe that will help.
About Nginx, i just realy dont like this one for web server, i try few times use that but always have problem,
maybe cos old man have concret brain thinking :P.

Online Cz3siek

• Heir
to solve problem with apache needs edit virtual host files on folder
/etc/apache2/sites-available

and there you will have files with your domain name or like on my i have one default for port 80 and my host name for ssl port 443
on both i add inside:

<Directory "/var/www/html/l2jmobius-acm/public">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
    </Directory>

and ofc need reload apache

and make sure all modules is enabled

sudo a2enmod rewrite

sudo apachectl restart

or
sudo systemctl restart apache2

one me it helps and works all perfect.

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
I never got around to installing this on Debian. I tried both apache and nginx and still get the error Error updating version file.
After entering the command sudo apt install php8.2-getttext
I get an answer
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package php8.2-getttext
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'php8.2-getttext'