L2JMobius

Purchase Inquiry

Leriss · 2 · 1545

Offline Leriss

• Vassal
Hello,

I want to start a L2 server of mine, however I am not a developer but I'm able to provide the hardware and network.

I'd like to ask, if I'd buy the Professional package, from what I understand you will setup the L2 server for me on my machine and offer continous support/updates? What would be the OS required, linux or windows? Also the website and cPanel, is there any demo, what are the customization options i.e making a logo?

I'm basicly interested in a fully-managed software-wise solution.

Offline Stayway

• Duke
    • http://l2ahyura.com
Hello,

I want to start a L2 server of mine, however I am not a developer but I'm able to provide the hardware and network.

I'd like to ask, if I'd buy the Professional package, from what I understand you will setup the L2 server for me on my machine and offer continous support/updates? What would be the OS required, linux or windows? Also the website and cPanel, is there any demo, what are the customization options i.e making a logo?

I'm basicly interested in a fully-managed software-wise solution.

You can use both windows or linux at least min. 8gb Ram I recommend 16gb for start and any quad core will be fine.
You don't have to set up for connect with your website , you need create your website with scripts (php, html5...) for connect with your server if you want parser data from server.