Helios [Quest] 2nd class

valstan · 6 · 5809

Offline valstan

• Vassal
  • "I'll do it tomorrow"
Quest description :
Divided Sakum, Kanilov
Start NPC and Zone: Guard Zenath in the Ruins of Agony

Rewards: Adena, XP, SP, 3 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D-grade)

Speak to Guard Zenath to accept the quest. Apparently Sakum (that amorphous creature from the First Class Transfer quest cut scene) has divided itself into two separate monsters. Guard Zenath wants you to kill one of them, which can be found in the Ruins of Agony. Head south until you find Kanilov at the top of a small hill by some strange giant plants.

Kill him (very easy) then report back to Guard Zenath to update the quest. Use a Scroll of Escape to return to Gludio. There, find the Adventure Guildsman NPC outside the Blacksmith and speak to him to complete the quest. As a reward you receive Adena, XP, SP, and 3 D-grade Weapon Enchant Scrolls.

Quest description:
Sakum’s Impact
Start NPC and Zone: Adventure Guildsman in Gludio

Rewards: Adena, XP, SP

Speak to the Adventure Guildsman in Gludio to accept the quest. Talk to the Gatekeeper and teleport to the Ruins of Despair. There, speak to Guard Silvan and he’ll ask you to kill the following monsters:

10 Skeleton Warriors (social aggro)
20 Ruin Imps (social aggro) or Ruin Imp Elders (aggro, and watch out for their Drain Health skill)
25 Ruin Bats or Scavenger Bats (social aggro)
The Ruins of Despair is a bit smaller than the Ruins of Agony and these monsters are evenly scattered throughout the area. When done, follow your updated map tracker east and out of the walled-in area of Ruins of Despair. Find Guard Lef between the houses on top of the hill and speak to him to complete the quest.

Quest description:
Divided Sakum, Poslof
Start NPC and Zone: Guard Lef on a hill to the east of the Ruins of Despair

Rewards: Adena, XP, SP

Speak to Guard Lef to accept the quest. He asks you to kill the following monsters:

20 Zombie Warriors (social aggro)
23 Veelan Bugbear Warriors (aggro)
These monsters can be found in the fields surrounding the hill Guard Lef is on. Once you have killed all the monsters you need, report back to Guard Lef. He now asks you to kill Poslof, which is the monster found at the center of the Ruins of Despair town.

Kill him then return to Gludio by using a Scroll of Escape or the Teleporter to the north of the Ruins of Despair. In Gludio, speak to the Adventure Guildsman to complete the quest.

ref : http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/getting-started/newbie-quest-guide/level-20-38.php#Kanilov

Problem :
Missing NPC : 34184 (should be outside of gludio's blacksmith)
Quest using wrong NPC : 31795 (doesn't even exist in xml)

User can't complete quests, npc is missing and quests are pointing to the wrong npc (java).

Offline valstan

• Vassal
  • "I'll do it tomorrow"
Sorry miss clicked while wanting a preview.
Post Updated

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
According to XMLs 31795 exists since Freya.
And it should be spawned in Gludio.

Offline valstan

• Vassal
  • "I'll do it tomorrow"
Sorry it's my fault.

I didn't check if it was the lastest version we had.
Seems like we had a 1y/o version of your server.

Actually the NPC do exist.

I'm so sorry.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King