L2JMobius

Prelude of War prelude of war part 3

richardI · 12 · 4092

Offline richardI

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
Hi ,Prelude of war part 3 will there be a free version or not?

Offline richardI

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
I have seen this for a long time, asked if there will be an upgrade to 3 or not? or settled on the prelude of war 2?

Offline Edoo

• Baron
I have seen this for a long time, asked if there will be an upgrade to 3 or not? or settled on the prelude of war 2?
now used the prelude of war 1. and above will not be presented to the masses ...

Offline richardI

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
and for whom it will be then? it’s interesting, Mobius uploaded the pictures on February 22, why then these pictures ?? if there is no this update?

Offline Minzee

• Baron
and for whom it will be then? it’s interesting, Mobius uploaded the pictures on February 22, why then these pictures ?? if there is no this update?

Why so agressive?  :o Mobius and Liam just working and showing what they do...
You also can work and show what you can do.

And no need agression here... If you cant find free newest files. You can buy PoW Part3 from others...

Offline Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!

Since I don't really like your attitude Im going to answer.
You know why I made 245 and running live server with these files ?

Because I can

Offline BeMyFrag

• Vassal

to make you jelly that you can't have them..... jeez people are so aggressive these days

Since I don't really like your attitude Im going to answer.
You know why I made 245 and running live server with these files ?

Because I can

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline richardI

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
there is not and there was no aggression, I just asked, and you probably understood what you wanted; and if there is a seller, then I must see and know what I am buying.

Offline Minzee

• Baron
Like i know here is no sellers, so you must to look it in other place ;)

But if you want look PoW part3 than just join in Liamxroy server (server is online) and you can see :)

Offline richardI

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
I do not buy anything, I just answered you, but you are probably a child, the question is closed.
and server lyamsroy I already know for sure

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
So, you saw the pictures on https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=4387 but did not read what I wrote about it?
-locked-