L2JMobius

High Five players during siege do not attack

kinghanker · 3 · 4238

Offline kinghanker

• Knight
During the siege, registered clans cannot attack each other.

In order not to miss the weekend siege I removed the condition below, I didn't check the impact of this on the rest of the siege.
Code: [Select]
diff --git a/java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/model/actor/Player.java b/java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/model/actor/Player.java
index 714e49a0634ee2b8d664c08f6a5ab234156c1758..60d5218ac32baab0142ac36f766d835515331cfb 100644
--- a/java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/model/actor/Player.java
+++ b/java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/model/actor/Player.java
@@ -1671,10 +1671,10 @@ public class Player extends Playable
  // Check first castle mid victory.
  final Castle castle = CastleManager.getInstance().getCastleById(_siegeSide);
  final Player targetPlayer = target.getActingPlayer();
- if ((castle != null) && (targetPlayer != null) && !castle.isFirstMidVictory())
- {
- return true;
- }
+ // if ((castle != null) && (targetPlayer != null) && !castle.isFirstMidVictory())
+ // {
+ // return true;
+ // }

// If target isn't a player, is self, isn't on same siege or not on same state, not friends.
  if ((targetPlayer == null) || (targetPlayer == this) || (targetPlayer.getSiegeSide() != _siegeSide) || (_siegeState != targetPlayer.getSiegeState()))

Online nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown

Offline kinghanker

• Knight
When castle control changes during siege, I think. The fact that I reported happened shortly after the siege began. The castle already had an owner and another clan registered to attack. There was even a third clan that was registered to defend the castle as well.
As I said I didn't look for any other impact of this class because it was a little urgent moment since the sieges time had already passed and the players were complaining a lot