L2JMobius

Master Class Ch. 3 Deals them damage equal to % of your P. Atk. what does this mean?

babyjason · 3 · 1691

Online babyjason

• Heir
Hello,
I  am new to this chronicle and i do not understand what does this mean. Is the resulting damage not counting p.def or any other stat and simply adding a damage depending on the p . atk?
If my p . atk is 10 million, damage will be 20 million if the skill says " Deals them damage equal to200% of your P. Atk."
?

Does pdef matter or what does matter in this case ?

THank you.

Offline SavitarGodOfSpeed

• Baron
  • Here to gain knowledge
There are actually some experiments you can do to understand that. Grab a passive skill of your char and the effect (PAtk -10%) for example and try to see the dmg with and without this effect.

To my Experience so far (5 months of server development) don't always trust the description of a skill 100%.

Perhaps yes it "Adds 200% of dmg depending on your Patk"  BUT in the effects will have the effect (PhysicalAttack = <power>20000</power> )

Some Skills are wrong others are modified Others are "hiding secrets" like they say this and this but actually are doing something more than that.

An other thing that you could do is to try and find other skills with similar effects and compare the differences, if you find a common factor then this is what you are looking for!

I am sorry that i cannot be more of a help!

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
Server development and offi content are different. Hop on Core and do some tests. Leveling to 85 takes like 30-40 mins max. After that you can do some simple tests with skill that increase P atk and does damage as % of p atk.