L2JMobius

Vanguard Help with my brand new project

Paiplayer · 8 · 1858

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
I need a little help, is probably solveable with less than 10 lines of code:

I need to, on a .java script on /scripts , to send a "kick" command to all characters and logged clients (including on character creation screen) using only the account_name.

Someone know how to do it?
Want a developer? Check here or call me on Discord: PaiPlayer#5051

Offline nightwolf

• Heir
there is already an admin command kick, ban kick, and if you dont like it i would recommend to checking the code behaviour to adapt it on your needs, the execution does not sound hard task tho

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
there is already an admin command kick, ban kick, and if you dont like it i would recommend to checking the code behaviour to adapt it on your needs, the execution does not sound hard task tho

"Look in the files" doesn't help, just sounds like "Google it". The reason I've call for help is to not lose hours analyzing and testing if someone just can copy-paste or even write some lines of code here to help me on the task.

Offline nightwolf

• Heir
"I want this for free" doesn't help either, just sounds like "Make my server for FREE" you can buy such code, you just waste your time if you dont like help.

"if someone just can copy-paste or even write some lines of code here" i just told you where to look at, if you cant do such simple search in your project maybe abandon the idea in general.

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
"I want this for free" doesn't help either, just sounds like "Make my server for FREE" you can buy such code, you just waste your time if you dont like help.

"if someone just can copy-paste or even write some lines of code here" i just told you where to look at, if you cant do such simple search in your project maybe abandon the idea in general.

The admin command you've quoted demands to be online with one character to access some World/Player instances that one script alone can't. I don't have enough Java knowledge to be able to guess in an instant what all the code instances do and how they impact the final result, but I'm trying my best.

Also, I don't "just want for free": my intention is to compose the script and share it here the same way I did with the item delivery system by mail (which I only later found out already exists in the serverpack).

If you don't feel like collaborating that's fine, everyone is free to do as they please. But coming here to criticize and assume the intentions of others is highly toxic and unnecessary behavior.

PS.: about "paying", I intend to find a way to buy my access to become a subscriber soon and have the most up-to-date project... as soon as Mobius decides to unban me from Discord.

Offline SavitarGodOfSpeed

• Baron
  • Here to gain knowledge
Well as Naseka said on the other post, this kind of feature is kinda useless.

Why you want to crrate such a complex feature just to kick everyone at the same time while you can just shut down the server! And as a bonus you can set the access level to 100 so only players aka you can only login the server temporary, if you want to make changes on the live server without interruptions.

But okay you do you. I am just trying to offer you a much simpler solution

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
He said he needed it to remove items. With a simple admin command can be done. :D
Well as Naseka said on the other post, this kind of feature is kinda useless.

Why you want to crrate such a complex feature just to kick everyone at the same time while you can just shut down the server! And as a bonus you can set the access level to 100 so only players aka you can only login the server temporary, if you want to make changes on the live server without interruptions.

But okay you do you. I am just trying to offer you a much simpler solution