L2JMobius

C6 To Village in monastery

dramaa · 11 · 771

Online dramaa

• Elder
just now found out that when i am dying and pressing to village in Monastery, i am getting crit error and can't log on this character again, getting crit errors even after restarting server, only thing i changed in monastery java is that, mobs does not get agro when entering with weapons. that's is console error.
java.lang.InterruptedException
how to fix it, what's the problem?

Online dramaa

• Elder
i just used fresh c6 without modifications, seems like none checked it yet, monastery gives error on die, can anyone help me about it?
is there any chance to get error bcs of system? but console printing error, so no way right?
found this in error, but i really dont know what to find there  :(
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature   java.lang.InterruptedException

Online nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
Check to where it ports? maybe location is wrong and that's why u get error.

Online dramaa

• Elder
Check to where it ports? maybe location is wrong and that's why u get error.
i am sorry, can you tell me where to check?

Online nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
TownZone.xml ?
For the love of god...if you can't even search stuff, what are you doing?

Online dramaa

• Elder
TownZone.xml ?
For the love of god...if you can't even search stuff, what are you doing?

i did check townzone xml, but monastery is not townzone, also half of the monastery belongs to rune and half goddard, i am getting error on both sides. thx for answer, it's probably something else

Offline Black Judge

• Heir
I have now tested and everything works correctly, the character moves to the city without errors

Online dramaa

• Elder
I have now tested and everything works correctly, the character moves to the city without errors

what i changed was that monsters does not attack when entering with weapons, but i used free version without modifications, that's why i meant, interlude without any changes, and i am getting same error, i mean i am using same as you

Online dramaa

• Elder
just found out that i can't teleport into goddard, that's why i get error, i checked zones.xml there is nothing, i have not touched it before as well, what possible can cause such problem? teleporting to goddard gives crit error, even if i walk and step into goddard teritory, i am getting error.

Online skaki

• Viscount
just found out that i can't teleport into goddard, that's why i get error, i checked zones.xml there is nothing, i have not touched it before as well, what possible can cause such problem? teleporting to goddard gives crit error, even if i walk and step into goddard teritory, i am getting error.
In most cases, the problem to get a critical error is the client.
Try with clean Client and System.

Online dramaa

• Elder
In most cases, the problem to get a critical error is the client.
Try with clean Client and System.

oh what the hell, it's worked, thx for help! ngl i tried it too, but i just changed system, seems like something else got corrupted, now that i change everything, its working.