L2JMobius

The Source of Flame There is a problem with completing the solo instance of Etis Van Etina Solo

CondorUA · 18 · 958

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
Walkthrough of the instance and identified problems.
The skills of some mobs were registered according to the official server; a problem was identified when mobs with skills according to the official server killed friendly NPCs.
The paragon should be invulnerable as long as the other NPCs around him are alive.
The palace doors should only open after killing Paragon
After killing Camila and Cain Van Holter, their bodies remain in the location and do not disappear.
The video of Cain appearing after Camila does not play
The video at the end after killing Etin, which demonstrates how the seals were sent to another dimension, does not play
The ending of the quest is displayed incorrectly, there is just an empty space and it is not written that you need to talk to Leona.

Etina's skills have been changed,
<skill id="32318" level="1" /> <!-- Fire Apocalypse -->
<skill id="32319" level="1" /> <!-- Destruction of the Earth -->
but they don’t cause damage to the character, just animation, I don’t know how to fix skills, so if anyone can, I’d be grateful for your help.

Offline CondorUA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
By saying "I solved" you mean the mobius patch or you added something not willing to share?

Also note that out of 200 people who looked at this topic, only TWO decided to help, the rest do not want to share the solution to the problem.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King