L2JMobius

Homunculus GS/LS doesn't connect to sql

AaleRc · 5 · 3044

Offline AaleRc

• Vassal
Hello, I've been trying to install Mobius 8.0 Homunculus chronicle and I've came across one issue.

Everytime I am trying to run login/gameserver I am always getting this error messege:

__
[04/13 10:11:32] Database: Problem on initialize. java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: No connection available within the specified time (option 'connectTimeout': 30,000 ms)
__

I've already reinstall and checked xamp, navicat, mysql and even made a java cleanup and nothing solved it.

i whould really appreciate for some help here, thanx kindly.

PD: i actually have another mobius datapack with 7.0 prelude and it works perfectly.

Offline Horus

• Black Sheep
  • Count
check the db connection in config files, H2 works fine

Offline AaleRc

• Vassal
Already checked. As i said before, i can perfectly run the 7.0 prelude data but with exactly same configs the H2 doesn't seem to connect to the database.

Also i tried to path the prelude loginserver to the h2 tables and it connects perfectly, so it's not my navicat, database or mysql, it's somehow a datapack issue.

Offline GMavenging

• Viscount
Already checked. As i said before, i can perfectly run the 7.0 prelude data but with exactly same configs the H2 doesn't seem to connect to the database.

Also i tried to path the prelude loginserver to the h2 tables and it connects perfectly, so it's not my navicat, database or mysql, it's somehow a datapack issue.

try to use mariadb

Offline [email protected]

• Vassal
can someone make it available to download the server already compiled please