L2JMobius

C6 C6 interlude fixes

acidus · 10 · 987

Offline acidus

• Black Sheep
  • Vassal
From what I see C6 interlude, it is a project with many errors that by now should have been corrected, I am working (with help) on this project, but the number of errors and the little help there is to correct them is giving me to understand that I abandon my project after investing a lot of time and money. Being a (paid) project, it should continue its development, otherwise it should be removed from the (paid) list. I'm not saying that Mobius is a bad project. But each chronicle should be reviewed until it is as good as possible.  It is my sincere opinion with no intention of offending anyone. but after solving one error, 10 more appear

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
investing a lot of time and money
From which I received nothing?
And you been incapable on fixing things, makes it my problem somehow?

Apparently you did not read well the announcements, or talked with anyone on current Interlude project status.

Offline acidus

• Black Sheep
  • Vassal
Don't you receive 120eu to support the project? I'm not talking about myself in this case. But suppose it were like that... what do I get from c6? be sincere.
don't feel attacked.. just respond.

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
And yet I don't see a single share from you.
I've been part of the project for almost 3 years(2 of the contributor). I always work on the latest main chronicle and shared a lot.
Yet I haven't seen many people sharing anything on older projects. Probably the errors you refer to are mostly simple datapack fixes. Sadly big part of the "devs" can't even handle that let alone doing something on core...
P.S. IMO the initial fee and even the "membership" fee should be raised even more.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Don't you receive 120eu to support the project?
Pull a break there, since you donated nothing and expect the same results with people that do.
Also, I actually do not, people donate just because I'm a good person.

Offline acidus

• Black Sheep
  • Vassal
Just because I haven't donated to this account doesn't mean I haven't done it with another account... and yes... I have been a donor and I have stopped being one for that reason (so don't say that I want the same benefit as the donors) because I have been.
What you have to do in my humble opinion is either you work on your packages (all the chronicles) or do not offer them for sale. Focus on the one that interests you the most and make it the best of all.because as I tell you, I have been working on c6 (paid) for a long time and the errors continue and continue. After so many arrangements, how am I going to abandon my project?

"Anyway, you laugh at it and it shouldn't be like that, I'm not going to make a big deal out of this topic, it's simply a criticism (which few dare to make) to see if you open your eyes and offer good service in all areas. packages."

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Just because I haven't donated to this account doesn't mean I haven't done it with another account... and yes... I have been a donor and I have stopped being one for that reason (so don't say that I want the same benefit as the donors) because I have been.
What you have to do in my humble opinion is either you work on your packages (all the chronicles) or do not offer them for sale. Focus on the one that interests you the most and make it the best of all.because as I tell you, I have been working on c6 (paid) for a long time and the errors continue and continue. After so many arrangements, how am I going to abandon my project?

It would mean you are a douche coming here to waste my time.

Mentioning that you are working on C6 for a long time tells a lot on it's own.

Also, you have donated my ass.
Subscribers know all the things you ask.

Reply with your subscriber account, I dare you.

Offline acidus

• Black Sheep
  • Vassal
With that attitude I'm not even going to answer you. you said everything yourself :)

"Do you want to know who I am? subscriber? Why ban me? is that what you want?"

Online skaki

• Viscount
No one has registered any of bug in sub version, how do you expect to be fixed?

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
I already wasted an hour of my life speaking to a cheap toxic liar.

Enjoy your Black Sheep rank.