L2JMobius

Prelude of War Crafting System

magochi · 10 · 3873

Offline magochi

• Heir
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Hello guys

i hope you can help me. I have searched in this forum but i didnt find any post which describes my problem.
I like playing dwarves because they can craft items. i have the new server revision Prelude of War and started playing a dwarv, now at lvl 87. But i cant insert recipes to the dwarven recipe book. Can anyone tell me how i can craft with my dwarv or is it deactivated with this update.

sry for bad english

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!

Offline magochi

• Heir
Ok nice, but how can i get the private version or how can i fix that?

Offline magochi

• Heir
Sounds very good but my freetime is more shorten than before. Can you tell me what i have to do that i can fix this issue? We wanna use this server only in private field with family some of them wanna create a artisan to craft shots. Please help me to fix this.

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Sounds very good but my freetime is more shorten than before. Can you tell me what i have to do that i can fix this issue? We wanna use this server only in private field with family some of them wanna create a artisan to craft shots. Please help me to fix this.

There's no crafter for shots in this chronicle.

Offline magochi

• Heir
Ok means that i must create a custom shop for the players?

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!

Offline magochi

• Heir
Ah yes the community board, i have seen this. Thanks for help. All developer of the mobius project doing a good job. I hope in next chronicle crafting is available.

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Ah yes the community board, i have seen this. Thanks for help. All developer of the mobius project doing a good job. I hope in next chronicle crafting is available.

It is for all classes.