L2JMobius

The Source of Flame No autoplay for mage

DesperionRED · 11 · 479

Offline DesperionRED

• Vassal
Good day everyone!

I came across this problem. When you turn on autoplay on a magical character, it does nothing, just switches targets. Tell me, maybe this can be fixed somehow?

Online Suloko

• Knight
  • Be yourself
Mage classes do not auto hit targets. So if you got no skills for the mage class then you can't expect them to hit any mobs

Online Suloko

• Knight
  • Be yourself
If you wish to find code regarding that, look into AutoPlayTaskManager.java and look for something like "// We take granted that mage classes do not auto hit."

Offline DesperionRED

• Vassal
If you wish to find code regarding that, look into AutoPlayTaskManager.java and look for something like "// We take granted that mage classes do not auto hit."

Whoa! Are you good at sarcasm? Actually - not very much :)

I set skills during auto hunting, but he doesn’t want to use them. He just stands there and does nothing.

Online Suloko

• Knight
  • Be yourself
What sarcasm? There are small differences in fighters and mages during autoplay. I had issues with mages' autoplay and I assumed you are experiencing the same problem. I could gladly ignore your message and let someone else give it a shot, but I spend my time trying to understand the issue so please have some respect.

Do you have geodata installed?

Offline DesperionRED

• Vassal
What sarcasm? There are small differences in fighters and mages during autoplay. I had issues with mages' autoplay and I assumed you are experiencing the same problem. I could gladly ignore your message and let someone else give it a shot, but I spend my time trying to understand the issue so please have some respect.

Do you have geodata installed?

I ask you to forgive me!
I thought this phrase was a joke. -> "// We take granted that mage classes do not auto hit."
In my AutoPlayTaskManager.java - there is no such.

Regarding the geodata - it is available, but the auto hunt did not work both before and after installing the geodata. But only for magicians. The warriors have no problems - no.

Online Suloko

• Knight
  • Be yourself
I ask you to forgive me!
I thought this phrase was a joke. -> "// We take granted that mage classes do not auto hit."
In my AutoPlayTaskManager.java - there is no such.

Regarding the geodata - it is available, but the auto hunt did not work both before and after installing the geodata. But only for magicians. The warriors have no problems - no.

Does the problem persist everywhere or just some zones?

Online Suloko

• Knight
  • Be yourself
Is your autoplay preset set to 2? It looks like it's on 2nd preset. Can you try doing that on preset 1? Are the issues the same?

Offline the_coca_

• Knight
Good day everyone!

I came across this problem. When you turn on autoplay on a magical character, it does nothing, just switches targets. Tell me, maybe this can be fixed somehow?

Mages can autoplay you need make a macro for mages with the skill what u want use

Online Puppyrawr

• Viscount
  • L2AquaSage
    • L2AquaSage
Good day everyone!

Have you add Geodata?