L2JMobius

C6 [Help] L2 Gold Weapons Pack Issue

DrugsNotHugs · 2 · 595

Offline DrugsNotHugs

• Vassal
Hello , a few days ago i created a L2 c6 server following your guide and by the good old times i wanted to add some L2 Gold weapons to remember and mess arround abit but whenever i do all the steps i still can't create items !

i have completed the following steps :

1. Load SQL with Heidi SQL , Press F9 ( i have seen in 1 of the guides i have seen on youtube) no errors and saved !
2. in the interlude server files i have no weapons folder only items folder and i copied the L2Gold Weapons XML file to build>game>data>stats>items folder !
3. Using L2c6 Editor i have Edited(copy+paste , no errors) itemname and weapongroup !
4. Copy+Paste itemskill.utx in systextures

Now , when i start the server and try to create the item by item id , it just target myself and open inventory but no weapon and no message !

Any ideeas to help a newbie ?

Thanks

Offline Miranda

• Vassal
You can't just paste the server files on the "items" xml folder and expect the server to automatically know which IDs they are using.

Open the downloaded server files, look at their IDs on those XML files that you have downloaded and then you will know which existing XML file you'll need to edit.

What I mean is: if your custom item has ID of idk, let's say 100, then you'll need to add the proper XML inside the file named something like "000100-000199.xml". Hope it helps.