L2JMobius

Crusader Autohunt skill reuse logic

Paiplayer · 4 · 2075

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
Example:

When a Soul Breaker Kamael at level 40 set on autohunt both Absorb Light Souls and Absorb Shadow Souls at some points it starts to cast them both between anything else, what causes to it eventually be defeated by grouped and aggressive mobs because it's attacking only each 3 actions. I've tested this behavior at Mobius Test Server today ( char Kakamaela ).

This was pointed to me by a friend that played on some servers where's the logic seems to be much better: the skill order usage is based on the skill position on the actionbar, where the game are doing something like that:

Get the Bar @1 and check Positions 1 to 12, using all skills set to "auto" excluding buffs where the character are already under effect of and skills on cooldown;
Then Bar 2, same logic
Then bar 3
And so on until bar #20

Another problem, this related to tranformations: if the character is tranformed in anything the autohunt should ignore transformation skills as the current transformation skill was a similar buff.

Another point, not related to skillss but with autohunt: ranged characters aren't walking to dropped items and collecting it as expected when autoloot = on.
Want a developer? Check here or call me on Discord: PaiPlayer#5051

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
Check how retail works.

I'm actually downloading the retail to test how it' work.

By the way, the logic I've decribed is possible? We can identify where is the autohunt skill in the bars to create this "schedule order" as a custom feature?

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
Check how retail works.

After some research I fond that:

Absorb Light Souls - ID 393
Absorb Shadow Souls - ID 394

On SkillGRP both has reuse_delay=5.0

On Vanguard Open Source dist\game\data\stats\skills\00300-00399.xml they have <reuseDelay>2000</reuseDelay>.

The same reuse delay are active on the current Crusader test server.

Then, in this specific case, it's a datapack issue.