L2JMobius

Master Class Ch. 3 Not recovering one VP strip every day

Alexon228 · 4 · 962

Offline Alexon228

• Vassal
(Description of the problem)
One VP bar is not restored every day, i.e. there is no VP accrual every day at 6:30 am as written on the initial game chat message. In addition, the time given to be in the "Timed Zones" is not restored, that is, when I have spent the limit of time in the "Timed Zones" - the next day it is not restored. Next comes the accrual of homunculus improvement points. Their daily reset limit of 5 attempts doesn't work either.

(Example problem)
1. I enter the game
2. I spend one VP bar on my character
3. I am in the "Timed Zones" allotted time
4. Kill 500 monsters 5 times to get 5 homunculus improvement points.

5. Quit the game

6. I return to the game the next day

7. One VP bar has not been recovered
8. Allotted time in "Timed Zones" has not been restored
9. The point receiving limit has not been restored.

(My attempts at solving the problem)
1. Changed the time and date on the computer - did not help

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
- Did the testing character have accessLevel greater than zero (GM/ADM)?
- Did you've tested it with other characters?
- The character is inside the level range of the timed zone?

As I know this "timed zones" reset at 6:30am. If the server wasn't online at that time (in server time I mean) they could be bugged as the scheduled task doesn't run and the server hasn't an verification to reset the instances that happened after an certain amount of time.
Want a developer? Check here or call me on Discord: PaiPlayer#5051

Offline Alexon228

• Vassal
- Did the testing character have accessLevel greater than zero (GM/ADM)?
- Did you've tested it with other characters?
- The character is inside the level range of the timed zone?

As I know this "timed zones" reset at 6:30am. If the server wasn't online at that time (in server time I mean) they could be bugged as the scheduled task doesn't run and the server hasn't an verification to reset the instances that happened after an certain amount of time.

-Yes
-Yes
-Yes
I even reinstalled all the files

I turned off the internet and set the time on my computer to 6:25, then logged into the server and waited 5 minutes but nothing changed.

Offline Alexon228

• Vassal
-Yes
-Yes
-Yes
I even reinstalled all the files

I turned off the internet and set the time on my computer to 6:25, then logged into the server and waited 5 minutes but nothing changed.

I found a solution to the problem. It turns out that I was so stupid that I could not understand how the task scheduler on the server worked. As it became clear - I had to wait until 6:30 in the morning, after which the task scheduler on the server would reset the limits.

But I didn't want to wait until 6:30 for lack of willpower to wake up that early, because I had the day off.

The solution to this problem was to change the time AND restart the computer. Because without rebooting the computer, the scheduled reboot task didn't happen, that's all. I apologize for opening this thread with my silly question. PROBLEM SOLVED