L2JMobius

Fafurion Invisible wall in the Fafurion Dugueon

fa1thDEV · 1 · 179

Offline fa1thDEV

• Vassal
Hello, I think it is the client's problem or I must have a bad effect, in the entrance that leads to the boss fall, there is an invisible wall that does not let you pass.

First, I verified the geodata with the corresponding programs, such as Geo Editor and G3D Editor. I also put the geodata in the system to check with ///geodata and detect possible errors. But everything is absolutely flawless.

However, when I activated the development mode (DEVmode) in the client and logged in, I selected the option to view everything as "wireframe", and an invisible blue square appeared.

Quickly, I entered the Unreal Editor and located the corresponding square. The only problem I found was the absence of the "BG_EffectMeshes" file. I looked for it and found it in the animations section. However, for some reason, the Unreal Editor does not accept this file and displays a critical error message. I decided to continue without that file and the map displays perfectly fine. However, where the invisible wall is, there is a light or a drawing of 5 different colored dots.

Is the 25_24.unr