L2JMobius

Crusader Common Craft Packet error

Paiplayer · 2 · 1480

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
When creating some items I received the following error on console:

[04/04 00:50:09] PacketHandler->ExecuteTask: Problem with [Character: OPaiPlayer[268111111] - Account: admin - IP: 111.111.111.111] [Packet: 0xD0]
[04/04 00:50:09] java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "String.hashCode()" because "<local4>" is null
        at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.serverpackets.ExItemAnnounce.<init>(ExItemAnnounce.java:46)
        at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.itemcontainer.PlayerRandomCraft.make(PlayerRandomCraft.java:259)
        at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.clientpackets.randomcraft.ExRequestRandomCraftMake.run(ExRequestRandomCraftMake.java:45)
        at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.clientpackets.ExPacket.run(ExPacket.java:68)
        at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.PacketHandler$ExecuteTask.run(PacketHandler.java:119)
        at org.l2jmobius.commons.threads.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:35)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

The item Boots of Nightmare (Robe) Sealed was succesfully created on my bags.

I've needed to restart the game to it work again.

When I tryed to create more items the error didn't happen again at first but happened on 2nd and 3rd tryes, in both of them was when I created A-Grade items (the one as succesfull created one D-Grade item).

--- EDIT

The error happens when the server try to announce the item creation on \l2j_mobius\L2J_Mobius_Essence_6.3_Crusader\java\org\l2jmobius\gameserver\network\serverpackets\ExItemAnnounce.java
Want a developer? Check here or call me on Discord: PaiPlayer#5051