L2JMobius

Grand Crusade Weapon Type Issues + More

Badwatermagic · 1 · 2256

Offline Badwatermagic

• Heir
Hey! I have been loving mobius and been working with it for awhile now. I am running into a few errors that I need help with and was hoping I could get some help on solving these issues.

1st. In my server skills are the primary source of damage, not AA. Therefore Bows need to work like 2h weapons when calculating skill damage and AA. However, it seems Mobius has a very odd "isrange" and weapontype <bow> formula that let's their skills hit the target 100% without fail and deals a lot more damage than an equivalent 2h weapon.

I tested this with a SR at lv 43 with my skills I created and attached a 2h sword to the range skills. When swapping between a bow and a 2h, the equipped bow would increase damage by like 100%, where 2h swords dealt much less damage. I.E. bow was dealing 1500 per attack while 2h dealt 800 per attack. The P. Atk was not much different. As I even tested with a NG bow with much less p. atk and the damage was still much higher on the skills.

Therefore there MUST be a weapon type formula checking the weapon type and adding bonus damage to skills? As well as land dealing damage.

2nd. Dagger, swords, and blunts will sometimes do no damage even though they have 100% land rate. The mob doesn't evade or block, it just deals nothing. It's as if the skill failed? Range skills never miss and never fail. So I am not sure what is doing this because I edited phsskillevasion to make sur eit lands 100% and chance success of blow skills 100%. What am I missing with this range behavior? It seems that range skills that use PhysicalAttack do not trigger the physicalskillevasion check?

3rd. It seems that Lure skills don't work properly and will sometimes pull properly, sometimes mobs won't pull at all, or it pulls but still pulls obs that are aggressive and share aggressiveness when lure should pull without that additional aggression. Making the skill kinda useless.

4th. Range mobs will not chase if players hide behind objects. They sit there and do nothing. This has been easily exploited by players on my server. Not sure how to fix this AI issue.