Added Farm Coin etc
All OK
Added custom armor
create an item
no armor, no coins
help me please

Offline ragedamage

• Heir

The items are in the inventory before the armor was added, they were there.

Offline ragedamage

• Heir
I might be wrong ...
it seems the problem is that the server does not see these items
but there is a file in which the items are registered.

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
Did u add the new items to .dat files?

Offline ragedamage

• Heir
Did u add the new items to .dat files?
I think error in server, client launch OK, not error

Offline ragedamage

• Heir
Error in server. Server not found items in data base.

Online Reanimation

• Knight

ok bro!!

let's go from the beginning !!

The error that I see is in the name of your xml file, you named it 9500-9600, but you can't end it that way, the correct way the name must be 9500-9599.

try with that, after this we will see the lines, tables and values that you created within this file.

I just tried to create an xml file of items, where I have hat, coin, weapon and armor, it worked perfectly !! just respect the rule of the file name ending in 99

Online Reanimation

• Knight
Error in server. Server not found items in data base.

If your mistake continues, talk to me privately, or to my discord = Reanimation#3813

Offline ragedamage

• Heir

ok bro!!

The error that I see is in the name of your xml file, you named it 9500-9600, but you can't end it that way, the correct way the name must be 9500-9599.

try with that, after this we will see the lines, tables and values that you created within this file.

I just tried to create an xml file of items, where I have hat, coin, weapon and armor, it worked perfectly !! just respect the rule of the file name ending in 99
OK bro. Thank you.
Name files .xml all 5000-6000. 30 min send screenshot

Online Reanimation

• Knight

ok bro!!

OK bro. Thank you.

the problem started when you created the armor? Can you tell me the amount of armor you are adding? or if you want send me your xml so that I can review it correctly.

Offline ragedamage

• Heir

ok bro!!

OK bro. Thank you.

the problem started when you created the armor? Can you tell me the amount of armor you are adding? or if you want send me your xml so that I can review it correctly.
https://mega.nz/file/SQpRRCAQ#MFBEezt6OvxYw8ba6pV8uxnx7JRg5zXZC_4j8rr82ls

Online Reanimation

• Knight
first problem.

the columns do not respect their order:

second problem.

the values do not close correctly, leaving extra values and lines.

third problem.

items do not correctly continue their id number.

now in a few minutes I will correct your xml, send it to you, test it and let me know.

Online Reanimation

• Knight
OK bro!

try now with this xml.

https://mega.nz/file/z5JHEazK#TEyAcuRSNl-XW5DZP9iBv7bselwT3asIHy4yVXwuuQY

I already corrected the small errors, they were nothing serious, but they are very small things that if you have to take a lot into account and respect those rules in xml, this is interlude and the core is a little more demanding with these things.

Also, I took the liberty of correcting the Pdef of the chests, pants of the light armors and robe, since these were giving the same stats as the heavy, surely you will have to correct the amount of crystals that these set parts will give as well, from otherwise these will give more crystals than they should.

I hope it helps you, otherwise you can let me know

Offline ragedamage

• Heir
OK bro!

try now with this xml.

https://mega.nz/file/z5JHEazK#TEyAcuRSNl-XW5DZP9iBv7bselwT3asIHy4yVXwuuQY

I already corrected the small errors, they were nothing serious, but they are very small things that if you have to take a lot into account and respect those rules in xml, this is interlude and the core is a little more demanding with these things.

Also, I took the liberty of correcting the Pdef of the chests, pants of the light armors and robe, since these were giving the same stats as the heavy, surely you will have to correct the amount of crystals that these set parts will give as well, from otherwise these will give more crystals than they should.

I hope it helps you, otherwise you can let me know
Thanks. everything works