L2JMobius

What am i doing wrong ?!

Dzibryll · 9 · 2902

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown

Offline Dzibryll

• Vassal
there a lot of configs tho, which one am i looking for ?

Offline Dzibryll

• Vassal
and what do i need to change ? nothing about this was in the tutorial

Offline nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
config\Server.ini
Code: [Select]
# Database URL
# Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobius?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false
URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/testserver?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false

Change testserver with db name. If you added login/pass, you need to change them too.

Offline Cyberu2

• Heir
Hello, you need to go to config for the (Login & Game)

C:\YourServerName\game\config

# Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiush5?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false
URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/TheNameOfYourDB?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false

# Database user info (default is "root" but it's not recommended)
Login =YourDbUserName

# Database connection password
Password = YourDbPSWD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iRlHVWo49jSq_E2IAMfLmX-3VW3OaMQW/view

URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/TheNameOfYourDB?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false
(same as you see it in navicat)

Login =YourDbUserName

Password = YourDbPSWD

C:\YourServerName\login\config
# Database URL
# Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiush5?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false

Login = YourDbUserName

Password =YourDbPSWD

(same as you see it in navicat)

Login =YourDbUserName

Password = YourDbPSWD

[ (C:\YourServerName\) This is whatever path you unzip your datapac]

You also need to register the Login server so, use the batch file to do it, is in the same login folder
it will create a file call "hexid", btw you have to choose the server you want to register, option 2 will show all the available server, option 1 will let you register the server base on the number of the server you select:

C:\YourServerName\game\config

There it should be a file with that name already, DELETE it, and move the NEW file from the login folder to the game\config folder, now open navicat and start the localhost, once you start the localhost connection, go to the game server connection and start it, once you start the db for the server look in the tables, look for the one with the name gameservers, open it and delete any gameserver that isn't the one you just register. ej if you register server 5, and you see extra table with different ID's, delete those entries and just leave the one you register.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qCSdDY68o3EkaJhro01a2QY793dCNggN/view

Now config the default-ipconfig.xml, once again, it's inside "C:\YourServerName\game\config" you need to rename the file, it should look like this ipconfig.xml, inside that file set your external IP (your internet IP), and the internal IP (your PC IP), and that should get the job done.

One more thing, I notice in the installation you use the default setting for the DB, is not recommended to use [user: root] and [Password: empty],
to fix that, once you are in navicat, and the DB for the server is already running click on user, and add (New User)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d6iZzk434ymklOXHtHe_5yX3WRSkPs6w/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FzAVI7mPA6602AY7XlD4AxnCRAcwWeUO/view

User Name: "The user Name you Want"
Host: "localhost"
Password: "The Password you Want"
Confirm Password: "Repit your password"
(this info is the one you will put instead of the [Login = root] [Password = empty] this will be your DB NEW Username and Password)

(I add 2 accounts, the first with the host:localhost, and the second with host:127.0.0.1, don't forget to add privilege to both).

Once that is done, don't forget to assign privileges to that new user, otherwise it won't be able to connect once you put it in the config files, and I think that should be it, hope it helps.