L2JMobius

C6 Improved Buff and Npc Buffer Style God Interlude

tensador · 9 · 1787

Offline andon24

• Vassal
Hey, I am newbie. I am clear with the code part but i missing something how i can assign a NPC for this buffer ?

What i need to do spawn the buff NPC?

Online Reanimation

• Knight
Hey, I am newbie. I am clear with the code part but i missing something how i can assign a NPC for this buffer ?

What i need to do spawn the buff NPC?

Hello, in order to assign an npc for this buffer, what you have to do is create a new npc in your database, it can be in custom_npc, and in the Type column you add the type of npc, in this case it should be BufferTerius, a Once everything is ready, restart the server and use the //spawn command with the id of the npc that you assigned to the type BufferTerius

Offline andon24

• Vassal
Thank  you so much! You being really helpful @Reanimation and your answer also solve me the other problem that i had with the VPS ports. Ty once more!

Offline andon24

• Vassal
I apply the diff patch from eclipse but on the file of TeriusBuffData.java

but the import Base.XML.XMLDocument is missing i think ? Or my because of it's the free version does not have it ?

The import Base.XML cannot be resolved

I search on the stackoverflow and they told that it may be cause from the JRE version but it did not resolve it.

What i am missing out here?

Offline andon24

• Vassal
import Base.XML.XMLDocument;

I think this import is missing on the shared patch

this is what i understand after 2h of troubleshooting maybe i am wrong but i am open to hear your suggestions

Online Reanimation

• Knight
import Base.XML.XMLDocument;

I think this import is missing on the shared patch

this is what i understand after 2h of troubleshooting maybe i am wrong but i am open to hear your suggestions

Hello Friend good afternoon!! look here is what you need, that is, what you were missing from the code, it turns out that Tensador only created the npc and forgot that he used a different xml reader, he had this code in his pastabin but inside another code for another mod, I extracted it here and now I'm sharing it with you, use it and let me know if it works for you

https://pastebin.com/TFkxyGw0

Offline andon24

• Vassal
Hey mate! Thank you once again :) I was able to compile the project but there is a problem with the IDE i think when i am trying to apply the diff patches some files did not write them at all and some stuff i had to do it manually.

The other negative part is that there is a bug which is when a ActiveChar goes near to NPC it cause the NPC to buff him infinitely and taking till the money is over :-D

I was trying to understand what may be i am doing wrong but 4x checking the code and it is how tensador provide it.

Now i am thinking that may i have to add also the the 1st video code and this may solve the problem. I dunno. If you have time i can make a video and post it here.

Online Reanimation

• Knight
Hey mate! Thank you once again :) I was able to compile the project but there is a problem with the IDE i think when i am trying to apply the diff patches some files did not write them at all and some stuff i had to do it manually.

The other negative part is that there is a bug which is when a ActiveChar goes near to NPC it cause the NPC to buff him infinitely and taking till the money is over :-D

I was trying to understand what may be i am doing wrong but 4x checking the code and it is how tensador provide it.

Now i am thinking that may i have to add also the the 1st video code and this may solve the problem. I dunno. If you have time i can make a video and post it here.

The first code is only to apply the improved buff system, with which you can apply the effect of 2 buffs or more in 1, causing them to be replaced, I tried it and it works perfectly, I have not found the npc code tested, but perhaps it may be that it lacks a restriction or condition so that it stops applying the npc's buffs infinitely or else you will have to remove the adena collection condition to avoid leaving the player bankrupt XD