L2JMobius

Introducing L2JMobius ACM: An Account Management and Donations Panel

G-hamsteR · 84 · 5319

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Major update:

The multi-server version is live. You can find it at https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm-multiserver/.

Migrating from the normal version to this version requires you to run the following queries:

Code: [Select]
ALTER TABLE `acm_donation_items` ADD `gs_id` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `price`;
ALTER TABLE `acm_donations` ADD `gs_id` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `tnx_id`;

The new .env file contains information for up to 8 gameservers in addition to the login server's configuration.

Settings are the same for all the gameservers. Only the donation list changes for each gameserver. You can switch between gameservers using the dropdown on the top-right corner.

Paypal and Stripe have not been tested. They should work, but someone must give them a try.

If you encounter any problems, feel free to post them here. I will be providing support.

Online anarki

• Knight
This happened at the first launch of the panel, in principle, I did everything correctly, but I'm clearly making a mistake somewhere. Can I have a bit of help?

Warning: Undefined array key "GS1_HOST" in E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\helpers\settings.php on line 96

Warning: Undefined array key "GS1_PORT" in E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\helpers\settings.php on line 97

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'game1.acm_settings' doesn't exist in E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\DB.class.php:32 Stack trace: #0 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\DB.class.php(32): PDOStatement->execute(NULL) #1 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\DB.class.php(27): DB->query('SELECT * FROM a...', NULL) #2 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\Settings.class.php(12): DB->fetch('SELECT * FROM a...') #3 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\helpers\settings.php(106): Settings->__construct(Object(DB)) #4 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\helpers\functions.php(5): require_once('E:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\public\index.php(5): require_once('E:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\DB.class.php on line 32

???

Online Galagard

• Heir
A error creating acm_settings table or reading it... verify your database if exist's a acm_settings table

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
This happened at the first launch of the panel, in principle, I did everything correctly, but I'm clearly making a mistake somewhere. Can I have a bit of help?

Warning: Undefined array key "GS1_HOST" in E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\helpers\settings.php on line 96

Warning: Undefined array key "GS1_PORT" in E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\helpers\settings.php on line 97

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'game1.acm_settings' doesn't exist in E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\DB.class.php:32 Stack trace: #0 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\DB.class.php(32): PDOStatement->execute(NULL) #1 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\DB.class.php(27): DB->query('SELECT * FROM a...', NULL) #2 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\Settings.class.php(12): DB->fetch('SELECT * FROM a...') #3 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\helpers\settings.php(106): Settings->__construct(Object(DB)) #4 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\helpers\functions.php(5): require_once('E:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\public\index.php(5): require_once('E:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in E:\xampp\htdocs\l2jmobius-acm-multiserver\classes\DB.class.php on line 32

???

There was an error which I think I fixed with the latest commit. Try to update to the latest version.

Online Galagard

• Heir
I know it may seem obvious, but SEPARATE the loginserver and gameserver databases, for those who have just one server it's okay... there will be no way to use the system with 2 servers with the login tables inserted in both, so it's the tip. 8)
Well, after the tip, the ERROR
"Error updating Gameserver version file."  :'(

Online anarki

• Knight
I know it may seem obvious, but SEPARATE the loginserver and gameserver databases, for those who have just one server it's okay... there will be no way to use the system with 2 servers with the login tables inserted in both, so it's the tip. 8)
Well, after the tip, the ERROR
"Error updating Gameserver version file."  :'(

Here we are talking about several servers on one protocol... One login and several game servers on one version, not several logins and game servers :) then it is clear that separate acm panels will be needed :)

Online anarki

• Knight
There was an error which I think I fixed with the latest commit. Try to update to the latest version.

Yoooo... it started and now I'm going to test it. And I have a question?
Are all database tables now imported into the login? Or is something wrong?

Now I see... when a server is selected, a table is automatically created in the game server :) have to test donate system...

Online Galagard

• Heir
Here we are talking about several servers on one protocol... One login and several game servers on one version, not several logins and game servers :) then it is clear that separate acm panels will be needed :)
Yes of course, is only e tip
Yoooo... it started and now I'm going to test it. And I have a question?
Are all database tables now imported into the login? Or is something wrong?
I noticed that, only one table is inserted in gameserver, all the rest in loginserver...

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Yes, all the tables are in login server. They are there to handle settings and donations. Only the task manager is added to the gameservers, which your server needs in order to perform these tasks.