L2JMobius

C6 doubts with the first class change

tevsko · 10 · 3663

Offline tevsko

• Knight
    • L2Babylon
Hello, I have a doubt about the changes of first class, since I do the (quest) and I get the item to then reach level 20 and go talk to the grand master and make me the change of prophecy, but upon entering I can see which classes to choose from the 3 but when selecting a class it does not give me the change of class, and I do not see any error I do not see anything in the log, it just remains as if I did not select anything, to whom else the same thing happened ?

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Hello, I have a doubt about the changes of first class, since I do the (quest) and I get the item to then reach level 20 and go talk to the grand master and make me the change of prophecy, but upon entering I can see which classes to choose from the 3 but when selecting a class it does not give me the change of class, and I do not see any error I do not see anything in the log, it just remains as if I did not select anything, to whom else the same thing happened ?

Clean install ?

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Not an actual issue.
This is fixed on private version.

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!

Offline tevsko

• Knight
    • L2Babylon
Not an actual issue.
This is fixed on private version.

I UNDERSTAND, WHY MANY THINGS HAPPEN TO ME, THAT ARE NOT AT MY REACH, NOW HOW DO I STOP BEING A FREE MEMBER, TO BE A PRIVATE MEMBER?

Offline ReynalDev

• Knight
  • https://reynaldev.pythonanywhere.com/
    • ReynalDev
I UNDERSTAND, WHY MANY THINGS HAPPEN TO ME, THAT ARE NOT AT MY REACH, NOW HOW DO I STOP BEING A FREE MEMBER, TO BE A PRIVATE MEMBER?

How to become subscriber: https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=3230.0

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
I thought you where talking about classmaster.
And classmaster fix is shared on latest free version.
Do you mean a class transfer quest?
If yes what quest. Add more details.

Offline tevsko

• Knight
    • L2Babylon
I thought you where talking about classmaster.
And classmaster fix is shared on latest free version.
Do you mean a class transfer quest?
If yes what quest. Add more details.

Of course, I give you an example I will do the (change of profession quest talking to the npc Sir Klaus Vaspe) and I do all the steps until I get the (Sword of Ritual.) and when I reach level 20 I will talk to (Grandmaster Ramos Gludin) and he doesn't do anything else, he gives me the options of class change but he stays there without doing anything, there is no error log and nothing, you just choose the class and that's it, he doesn't make the change

How to become subscriber: https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=3230.0

Ty

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
To make a point on how fast these kind of things are fixed in private version after a proper bug report.
Code: [Select]
Index: dist/game/data/scripts/village_master/FirstClassChange/FirstClassChange.java
===================================================================
--- dist/game/data/scripts/village_master/FirstClassChange/FirstClassChange.java (revision 6597)
+++ dist/game/data/scripts/village_master/FirstClassChange/FirstClassChange.java (working copy)
@@ -572,7 +572,6 @@
  }
  break;
  }
- st.exitQuest(true);

return htmltext;
  }

Offline tevsko

• Knight
    • L2Babylon
To make a point on how fast these kind of things are fixed in private version after a proper bug report.
Code: [Select]
Index: dist/game/data/scripts/village_master/FirstClassChange/FirstClassChange.java
===================================================================
--- dist/game/data/scripts/village_master/FirstClassChange/FirstClassChange.java (revision 6597)
+++ dist/game/data/scripts/village_master/FirstClassChange/FirstClassChange.java (working copy)
@@ -572,7 +572,6 @@
  }
  break;
  }
- st.exitQuest(true);

return htmltext;
  }

Thank you for answering my request, and I apologize for my bad expression on how to report the inconvenience I had with the (interlude chronicle) I hope it does not happen again and I will take all the criticisms of you, since for me it is a pleasure , to be able to learn from you at this time, so I just thank you for helping me, since it is very important for me, to occupy this free time and return to work in java after 12 years of absence, today I try to learn again From already thank you very much..
  I will determine the line and do the tests again, and let you know if everything went well.