L2JMobius

Fafurion Q10320_LetsGoToTheCentralSquare Starting Quest without function

magochi · 4 · 5108

Offline magochi

• Heir
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Hello again

i have a problem with L2JMobius Fafurion Update. The starting quest Q10320 Lets go to the Central Square is without function. Every new created Char dont get this Quest from Pantheon but Pantheon has a golden Quest scroll over his head. When clicking on Quest in the Dialog only the standard window with text "You are either not on a quest that involves this NPC, or you don't meet this NPC's minimum quest requirements." appears.
GameServer console doesnt show any error except the error in the DenofEvil.java.
What should i do to get the function back. Before i´ve tested the Prelude of War Update, the Fafurion update was fully functional without any errors. Can anybody tell me what the problem is and what i have to do?

greetings

Offline magochi

• Heir
Ah ok i solved this problem by myself.
In the folder ai/areas/DenofDevil changing in the file DenofEvil.java the folling two rows:

row 131    
zone.broadcastPacket(SystemMessage, get.SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.DEFEAT_KASHA_S_EYES_TO_LIFT_THE_GREAT_CURSE));
to
zone.broadcastPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.DEFEAT_KASHA_S_EYES_TO_LIFT_THE_GREAT_CURSE));

row 135
zone.broadcastPacket(SystemMessage, get.SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.A_GREAT_CURSE_CAN_BE_FELT_FROM_KASHA_S_EYES));
to
zone.broadcastPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.A_GREAT_CURSE_CAN_BE_FELT_FROM_KASHA_S_EYES));

Post can be closed. Thanks

Offline magochi

• Heir
Hi mobius. Yes i'm sure. I have compiled your src with eclipse like your how to to compile this. I have done this changes on my local system to test it.
So you want that i change your src on bitbucket? I dont find the folder called DenofDevil. Why i have this folder after compiling and you are not on bitbucket?
I havent made any changes in folder structure. Hmm maybe ghost script?  ;D
Greetings