L2JMobius

C6 Server Wont start and JAVA error

Strelook66 · 3 · 2718

Online Strelook66

• Knight
Hy there,

Today I tried making an Interlude server, using the guide on this forum. I managed to compile it, no erros, not even a warning, using the JDK12. Problem is LoginServer.exe and GameServer.exe wont even start up. Not even an error message. I tried to register the server and the .bat files give me the following error:

Code: [Select]
Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/l2jmobius/tools/geodataconverter/GeoDataConverter has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 56.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)
Press any key to continue . . .

I google the issue, tried multiple fixes, end result is the same. I have the jdk in the windows path correct, I referenced the jre in the eclipse before compile, nothing seems to work. Any ideas? :'( Since the .exe's dont work and i got no error, don't know where to start.

Offline tevsko

• Knight
    • L2Babylon
Hy there,

Today I tried making an Interlude server, using the guide on this forum. I managed to compile it, no erros, not even a warning, using the JDK12. Problem is LoginServer.exe and GameServer.exe wont even start up. Not even an error message. I tried to register the server and the .bat files give me the following error:

Code: [Select]
Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/l2jmobius/tools/geodataconverter/GeoDataConverter has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 56.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)
Press any key to continue . . .

I google the issue, tried multiple fixes, end result is the same. I have the jdk in the windows path correct, I referenced the jre in the eclipse before compile, nothing seems to work. Any ideas? :'( Since the .exe's dont work and i got no error, don't know where to start.

Try my source, because I have had problems with libraries and others, and I did not understand why it worked for me and when I downloaded to another PC it did not work, and it was that my libraries are older, they are from August 2019 before the updates, I'll leave you 2 for you to try

Source-master (rev agosto 2019)
https://mega.nz/file/6Jdm0CiZ#2yXcdcs0fVkGn2v_6JhLkkYp9ugj_l8MHx9A4FRLMTg

Compilad
https://mega.nz/file/OZNQXQzI#Z0QG59COASYcfnxYjHjRIIVgm_IpksCcBAsJkgmXhCc

I hope it is useful, but I still use the old libraries, it is only for you to try it and clear your doubts

Online Strelook66

• Knight
Thanks for the help but the problem was somewhere else. I had to uninstall my java, clean the registry from windows, and then reinstall it. This was the solution. I re-applied the java_home in the environmental list and it worked. Thread can be closed.