L2JMobius

Login Page

Horus · 5 · 3108

Offline Horus

• Black Sheep
  • Count
can someone help me to modify a .php register page? I import sql tables for page register  create an account. but when i try to login in game give me an error that my password not match. And if i import account table from mobius the page can't create the account. I don't found the missing part

Offline tevsko

• Knight
    • L2Babylon

More details, since the web does not need the loading of any table, now what kind of web are you using?
In the same git is the account system that compiles, did you prove that all this is working correctly?

Code: [Select]
git\l2j_mobius\Account_Manager\includes\config.php

$server_host = '127.0.0.1';
$db_user_name = 'root';
$db_user_password = '';
$db_database = 'l2jmobius';

Offline Horus

• Black Sheep
  • Count
thats the connection config to the database. what i mean is.. if i make an account on web page. the game doesn't recognice. tell me that the password is incorrect.

Offline tevsko

• Knight
    • L2Babylon
thats the connection config to the database. what i mean is.. if i make an account on web page. the game doesn't recognice. tell me that the password is incorrect.

No no, that is to connect the web to the database, if you configure the page so that it connects to the database, how do you want it to work? So I gave you the configuration path,
Your web page is configured to connect to the database, so is your account creation successful?
It is better to test with the panel that is at your disposal in the data and remove the doubts if the error is from your website or connection

example
Code: [Select]
git\l2j_mobius\Account_Manager\includes\config.php

Offline Horus

• Black Sheep
  • Count
you are talking about interlude. im for prelude of war. the columns in the accounts table are different between INT and POW